No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    What a ****ty situation. Don't off yourself. I'm sure your about to do it. I will call the police and get you help.
    I'm a little upset not stupid.

Comment

U can always lighten yourself with the sammy sosa cream see if they like u after

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I'm invisible after sunset.
        Oh my

I always try to see how these situations end up, because i want jump the broom one day, but incidents like this always make me skeptical.

Comment

Keep your head up, T.

Times are going to get hard but remember that they don't last, tough people do.

Comment

That's extremely messed up.

Comment

unfortunate news Terrel, but truth is such pov's arent rare in Asian culture. Sadder still is that the ex will now be seen by 95% of Asian guys as unworthy cos she has been with a black.

Comment

And this is true of all of Asia, not just South Asia. My brother is married to a Chinese lady - 2 boys, cute as, but that cultural dynamic is even less open to black people. A bit stifled by India in this situation as South Indians (below Delhi really) are extremely dark skinned. Often blacker then 'black' people.

Chin up lad.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. It sad that her family have yet to evolve. If that was me I wouldn't let my kids be around those bigots. Like someone said earlier, take her to court and get child support.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Apparently my in-laws have been nagging at my soon to be ex that she shouldn't be with a black man. This started after I visited India not long ago. Her family met me and found me a little too dark for comfort.

I'm getting to keep my children as she is abandoning them too. 4, 3 and 1 and half years old. Life sucks right now.
                    wtf bro??

this is terrible news.

i am so sorry to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                      What a ****ty situation. Don't off yourself. I'm sure your about to do it. I will call the police and get you help.
                      remind me to red k you when i am able, phaggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X