No announcement yet.

How do you feel about bullfighting? WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I was in Pamplona Spain and one of the Bulls jumped clean out of the ring.

It was like get me the hell out of here.

The Spanish told me bullfighting was a cultural thing and an art not sport, but I wasn't a fan.

The Bull and it's parts are eaten and it's balls for some reason (probably having to do with libido) were especially prized.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      i like it when bulls kick shet back.

but its ethnic culture man. which america lacks of. everyone here is too damn sensitive.

i fought hybrid roosters in manila, it aint nothing.

People I know that have watched this ****fighting have told me roosters are ferocious, fearless fighters.

Not at all like the chicken image we say to cowardly people.

I don't know if they are brave or just too stupid to know better. LOL.

kIND of like a sea bird hovering around a tiger shark

Comment

got 2 hours of home video from bullights in puerto vallarta...the bullfighters there were chicken ****s. the y stab it on the way out of the gate & they hide, then the blindfolded horse with armour comes out & they lance it a few times, then once its wounded, bleeding & pissing itself then the matador comes out. i thought it wasn't that brave. i always cheer for the bull. i'd much rather see one of those clowns in pink tights get gored! i got interest in filming all the horrified tourists who start crying & get up & leave in utter disgust. i saw one matador miss stabbing the bull for the final blow & he was booed out of the arena by the locals. town failure i guess....it was pretty funny watching him leave with his head down in shame...
        Last edited by joe strong; 12-10-2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

I have a harder time watching dogs get abused/harmed/killed than humans....in videos at least.

Comment

I went to a bullfight in Acapulco a long time ago...I'd never do that again. It's a senseless slaughtering of a healthy animal for so called spectator sport. The bull doesn't have a chance...the Picadors stab it several times from blindfolded armored horses with spears before the Matador fights it...so it's already seriously wounded. It's definitely animal cruelty and just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Another argument often offered up by bullfighting apologists is that the spectacle offers the bull a "fighting chance" or that somehow the bull's death is more "dignified" than the deaths carried out in slaughterhouses. This is, of course, complete and utter bull**** that is easily proven false with a bit of research.

First, let's tackle the whole "fighting chance" myth.

It should be noted that it is precisely that - A myth. In bullfighting the bull can never actually win. In the event that it emerges as the victor in the arena, the triumphant bull is given no reward whatsoever. It's not awarded freedom. It's not absolved from it's supposed "duty" to engage in spectacles of cruelty to entertain it's audience. It's given nothing.

It's removed from the arena to heal it's wounds (which is rarely the case, as the animal almost certainly dies later due to injuries suffered in the arena), procreate with females to produce more offspring (which will also grow up to be victimized by human violence), and eventually return to the arena for yet another exercise in human cruelty.

They "win" nothing.

As for the notion that death in combat is more "noble" or "dignified" than death in a slaughterhouse - I fail to see anything worthy of respect or grand in appearance in regards to the prolonged suffering of a being that never consented to the violence in the first place.
              I find it funny most animal rights people protest the hurting of animals then eat a burger put on there leather shoes and coat and go out and spew the same drivel to others.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I find it funny most animal rights people protest the hurting of animals then eat a burger put on there leather shoes and coat and go out and spew the same drivel to others.
                A quick virtually painless death for food is one thing. A slow, humiliating stabbing to death for the purposes of entertainment is quite a different thing.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  ever seen a cat play with a mouse?
                  For whose entertainment does he torture the mouse?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Because people that oppose animal torture HAVE to be vegans, right?

Makes no sense

Comment

Don't agree with it. I root for the Bull.

Comment

Working...
                      X