Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God has written it, none of you are immortal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I do

Christmas is now an almost completely secular holiday
    yeah, me too. its not like christians actually celebrate christmas too. i only know a few conservatives that go to church on christmas still.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
      And what? Do I tell a lie? You are all guaranteed death! Me included.
      Thanks for the scoop.

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Is heaven strictly humans only? Because he's playing favorite with hydras, lobsters and flatworms letting them be immortal and shit.
      They're not immortal, they just don't age but they can still get killed.

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
      In hell worms and maggots the size of your fingers eat through your body and enters your mouth by the thousands. You body suffers pain on every part, excruciating pain for an eternity. You don't rest, sleep, or even get a sip of water.

You are tortured nonstop and even when you wish you didn't exist, you cant. Since the soul is IMMORTAL it is designed to persist throughout eternity. So no amount of suffering in hell will extinguish the soul and it will persist there FOREVER in suffering.

Think before you speak sir.
      Wait a minute, how can the maggots torture my body if only my soul goes to hell?

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
        You don't have a point...no point, no purpose,,,just a son of a fish twat, you athiests really do have strange beliefs
        Hi zaheer you religious prick. here are some points.
        1. atheist dont have beliefs, we have facts if you like to argue the facts feel free.
        fact 1. men create gods/ Man created god.
        fact 2. men give purpose to gods/ Man gave god a purpose.
        fact 3. Gods purpose is to explain the unexplained.
        fact 4. Every culture creates their own geo-centric god/s.
        fact 5. modern geo-centric god/s all offer a afterlife.
        fact 6. there is no after life.
        fact 7. what you believe is irrelevant, there is only here and now. no afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          this notion that people will go to hell because of "sins" which are often not even considered laws in a court for eternity is absurd. supposed you are a good man and commit one sin and you die, the bible tells it that you go to hell; isn't god supposed to be a good and just god, however? how could a good and just entity allow such a horrible thing to happen to one of his creations for eternity?

does any crime merit punishment for eternity, any way? suppose hitler was tried in heaven [hypothetically assuming it's real] would his crimes merit eternity? I don't believe so. Maybe a thousand years of torture for every killed soul.. but even then his time would run out eventually. that would be just.

also, it says in the bible we are born with 'original sin'. why should one be punished for crimes he did not commit? if your father commits a crime, should you also be charged for it? and if we are born already sinning and can do not a damn thing about it.. why are we getting punished for it if it's within our nature?

religion and the bible are bull****. anyone who believes otherwise clearly hasn't thought it through..

in the rare.. and I do mean very rare chance there so happen to be a god, and that god happen to be the one from the bible.. I would rather say **** it and go to hell because he's not just, his rules are stupid and he is a diva.
          im a lil religious, have my questions to, but your wrong, it doesn't.

god forgives us from sins, you can sin, the bible says we are all sinners, but god always forgives.

Comment

Working...
          X