Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God has written it, none of you are immortal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
    Not me, I signed the book in red.
    Your dad was a bum and he is a broke mofo.

Comment

For some reason, i seriously doubt God will allow us to drink alcohol, do drugs, and fuck random sluts in Heaven.

Hell, here i come.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
        For some reason, i seriously doubt God will allow us to drink alcohol, do drugs, and fuck random sluts in Heaven.

Hell, here i come.
        In hell worms and maggots the size of your fingers eat through your body and enters your mouth by the thousands. You body suffers pain on every part, excruciating pain for an eternity. You don't rest, sleep, or even get a sip of water.

You are tortured nonstop and even when you wish you didn't exist, you cant. Since the soul is IMMORTAL it is designed to persist throughout eternity. So no amount of suffering in hell will extinguish the soul and it will persist there FOREVER in suffering.

Think before you speak sir.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
          In hell worms and maggots the size of your fingers eat through your body and enters your mouth by the thousands. You body suffers pain on every part, excruciating pain for an eternity. You don't rest, sleep, or even get a sip of water.

You are tortured nonstop and even when you wish you didn't exist, you cant. Since the soul is IMMORTAL it is designed to persist throughout eternity. So no amount of suffering in hell will extinguish the soul and it will persist there FOREVER in suffering.

You do know giant maggots are a delicacy in many countries ?

Plus if you except the dark lord into your heart you will live by his side in eternal pleasure shagging hot schoolgirls and other terrible sins.
          Last edited by Eubankjr; 12-07-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              Your dad was a bum and he is a broke mofo.
              Actually my dad was a rocket scientist and is now a world reknown filmmaker but yeh you where close.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
                All those suffering in hell will probably hope that someone brainwashed them into believing in God when they were on Planet Earth
                I dont think you can hope in past tense.

And, knowing how God punished them for simply not believing in him, worshipping such a hideous character for eternity would hardly be 'heaven'. More like the lesser of two evils.

Plus, i think you kinda missed my point.

Comment

When you have no hope in the future...i.e. doomed for eternity, your hope lies in the past

You scientifically minded people must be versed in Einsteins understanding of time...in his latter years Einstein concluded that the past, present and future all exist simultanously (please elaborate on how this is possible athiests)...so don't give me an English lesson, get yourself versed in science first.

Burning in hell, or relaxing in heaven, I know which one I would pick...you must be a fool to choose the former
                  I was an atheist but now I realise there is a god.

and it's me......

Bow down to me my son.

Comment

When you have no hope in the future...i.e. doomed for eternity, your hope lies in the past

You scientifically minded people must be versed in Einsteins understanding of time...in his latter years Einstein concluded that the past, present and future all exist simultanously (please elaborate on how this is possible athiests)...so don't give me an English lesson, get yourself versed in science first.

Burning in hell, or relaxing in heaven, I know which one I would pick...you must be a fool to choose the former
                    Hmmm. Still missing my point. Never mind aye.

Hey look a doggy!

Comment

So let it be written

So let it be done.

Comment

Working...
                      X