No announcement yet.

I HATE South Florida winters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I went swimming last night in my condos pool! Wear shorts almost all year...i know the feeling. I think 08,09 was real cold here!
    your condos pool is outdoors? what kinda ghetto are you living in?

there's a democrat president, homey, get yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      why are all the posters from philly so mad at me? esp pacnpbfsuck

I am not mad at you, Walt. I truly am concerned that you and yours may not survive another brutal Fla winter. I think barbecuing year round greatly increases the chances of a tragedy, and worry you're pushing your luck.

Comment

why are all the posters from philly so mad at me? esp pacnpbfsuck

i know you wouldn't put that on your son so that can't be him. right?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          I am not mad at you, Walt. I truly am concerned that you and yours may not survive another brutal Fla winter. I think barbecuing year round greatly increases the chances of a tragedy, and worry you're pushing your luck.
          Dont think i cant read the seething hatred between the lines of these posts....

Comment

Dont think i cant read the seething hatred between the lines of these posts....
            No hate.....as long as you allow me to live through you from now until April/May.

When I am scraping ice off of my windhsield I'll pretend I'm you flipping burgers on a grill with a filled cooler nearby.

Comment

I'm in Dania Beach, Walt, & I got rained on as I was jogging by Hollywood Boardwalk yesterday.

Must have lasted 3 or 4 minutes. It was horrendous. Felt like I was in Seattle or some other god forsaken place.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                i know you wouldn't put that on your son so that can't be him. right?
                he would be disowned

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  No hate.....as long as you allow me to live through you from now until April/May.

When I am scraping ice off of my windhsield I'll pretend I'm you flipping burgers on a grill with a filled cooler nearby.
                  i will post occassional reports from the sand and bbq's. i understand

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                    I'm in Dania Beach, Walt, & I got rained on as I was jogging by Hollywood Boardwalk yesterday.

Must have lasted 3 or 4 minutes. It was horrendous. Felt like I was in Seattle or some other god forsaken place.

we gonna have to add you to the South Florida Squadron!!!

Comment

Lol....sounds tough down there...I hope you get bit by a shark!

Comment

Working...
                      X