Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    boxing knowledge?

my favorites have always been wmute, bat and the guy with golota making a face atop the weighing scale? and a sig with the terminator and a bloodied vitali side by side?

yeah threadstealer...
    Wmute schooled me in my first thread i really got invilved in on infighting. I havent seen him post in forever though. He was snobby but i deserved it, dude knows gis shi t clearly.

Comment

tough one...its between check_hooks and yesir

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I'm sure everyone has their own bias'. Everyone has their favourites and fighter's they like and want to see prevail.

But, I wouldn't say I'm a biased poster. I consider myself pretty unbiased.

It doesn't matter how much I like or dislike a fighter, if they do something I disagree with, or get a gift decision, or avoid a fighter etc then I'm sure as hell going to call them out on it.

I.e Scoring the Arguello-Ramirez fight for Ramiez, calling out Mayweather for avoiding Stevie Johnston and Antonio Margarito, and I'm sure I could think of a long list of others.

And the same applies for fighters I strongly dislike. Carl Froch quickly leaps out as an example.
        I called you a great poster, damn.

You crush Froch a bit and you make excuses for some fighters. But like you said we all do it. I think im unbiased for the most part, but i know that im biased when it comes to certain guys.
        Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-01-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I called you a damn great poster, damn.

You crush Froch a bit and you make excuses for some fighters. But like you said we all do it. I think im unbiased for the most part, but i know that im biased when it comes to certain guys.
          You called me biased too I'm only asking why, my friend.

I crush Froch a bit, true. I also have defending him a lot, to the extent where great guys like New England, Ruben, IMDAZED and others have gotten irate with me

And that's my point. No matter how much I dislike or like a guy. I'm not going to excuse something they either deserve a slating for or deserve a heap of respect for.

How I've endless defended Froch is recent months is a testament to that considering he is a guy I genuinely loathe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            This guy right here deserves a mention.

People don't realise because he loves a joke and is genuinely one of the funniest guys on here.

When it get's down to talking boxing, Mak is up there with everyone. Especially the 1980's. We've had some great discussions on the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              You called me biased too I'm only asking why, my friend.

I crush Froch a bit, true. I also have defending him a lot, to the extent where great guys like New England, Ruben, IMDAZED and others have gotten irate with me

And that's my point. No matter how much I dislike or like a guy. I'm not going to excuse something they either deserve a slating for or deserve a heap of respect for.

How I've endless defended Froch is recent months is a testament to that considering he is a guy I genuinely loathe.
              I was absent for about 5 months so maybe that has something to do with it.

Ok, ill break it down a little my friend but im gonna be off in like 5 min.

I already mentioned froch who i feel is an example. Skills are not necessarily the end all be all. You can get outskilled and win a fight. If you win, you won.

I feel you give floyd passes for not fighting people cuz of politics when ranking him atg wise and you hold many other fighters in such high regard for their comp/resumes. So maybe inconsistent is a better word.

Im distracted bigtime right now cuz im in a house with 6 kids...but i had another example that will come back to me.

Comment

Puga should get an honorable mention. You dont get that many dildo gifts unless youre talking genius level boxing.

Comment

Probably Phantom, or Dan Cov. . .

Comment

Is this an NSB thread transferred here in the lounge?

There used to be and are still many knowledgeable posters at NSB.

At the top of head are posters like yogi, grayfist, mangler, silencers, jro, jreck, batt, irondan, mak/tua, bringer, mr. bojangles, reed, pump(sep sep), pea, walt etc etc etc etc according to yul brynner in the King and I.

EDIT- how could I not mention jab his klit bias notwithstanding.

Comment

excuse me......

Comment

Working...
                      X