Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myself.

I don't really get into irrational attacking of other posters or name calling on their opinions if their opinions differ from mine. I respect everyone's opinion and don't think any less of them for having them because I am aware that my opinion isn't always right........ its just my point of view and nothing more.

on the rare occassion when I actually do attack somone with name calling, its only cuz that person tries to attack me with name calling instead of countering my opinion with an opinion of their own. But even then I'll shy away from attacking them most of the time. I think that kind of stuff is idiotic.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 12-01-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Honestly youre Floyd hate is coked out hate not justified hate. Not sure if your disllike of floyd has some psychological truama behind it from childhood or, you just have that old man attitude like Merchant. "Damn these young punks they got no respect!" Safe to say Floyd avoided Margo but if your saying cotto and tszyu or manny than its safe to say your just hating.
      Floyd avoided the entire 147 division when he staged his retirement. Only to come back and fight a blown up 130lber and outweighing him by nearly 20lbs on fight night. You find respect in that?

i am unbiased....i just hate Floyd!

Comment

• Check-hook

Comment

• Anyone who keeps it real. Who want the best for the sport, and not the best for their favourite fighter.

Example - there's a poster called PBP or something like that - big Mayweather fan, who called out Floyd's possible choice of Guerrero as an opponent. Truthfully and honestly, called it for what it is. Stuff like that stays with you, cos it is so rare.

All these fanboys who waste hours upon hours expending energy defending their man.....goddamn.

Comment

• Bojangles deserves a mention too.

He's as unbiased as they come.

Comment

• Silencers is the man, always brings knowledge
              never seen him post anything inflammatory
              maybe some others that are overlooked
              but he's the best guy off top of the head

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Stop being an idiot and read the fukn post.

I dont like money, true. Im a huge fan of pretty boy and will and do defend him at 130-135. But since you cant comprehend shi t. I early said that Dan rates floyd on his atg list but when he rates other fighters, he uses wins vs other prime atgs or hof fighters as a major criteria. But floyd doesnt have any of those. Then people make the excuses of politics and still manage to give floyd give floyd credit in their minds.

Now, lets see where in here i said floyd avoided zoo and manny?
                Wouldn't say it's a "major criteria" of mine, per se.

Certainly part of it. I take all things into account.

Having HOF'ers and ATG's on your resume is a plus (If they are legitimate, of course) and I am more likely to rank someone who has them over someone who doesn't.

On the flipside of that, if someone has one win over a HOF'er in their prime E.g Trinidad over Oscar. I'm not going to rank him over Mayweather who obviously has a lot more depth and longevity.

I hope that's cleared it up a little for you.

And I have never, ever given Mayweather credit for fights that didn't happen which were no fault of his own.

Comment

• Most underrated poster who should be on this lis - JabsRStiff.

Stellar work in the "Did Tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted" thread - people don't realise Catskills freakout wouldn't have worked without JRS there to mock him, being the first to realise how the thread was going to go.

Also, really damn good posts on boxing in general, usually in the History Section.

Shame posters like him don't post in NSB but I understand why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Mannie, dont fuk with me. I've been on the Broner bandwagon, im one of the most vocal on him in nsb, and you have the nerve to try that Larry Merchant shi t.

Makes you look stupid, throwing baseless accusations out there.
                    Ill catch up to your level of revelry soon enough. Everytime I see you arguing with somebody its over Floyd. I dont see you give that level of forensic investigation to anybody else. Their's Martinez, Donaire, Gamboa, JCC Jr, Dawson, Ward, Klitchkos etc. I just dont ever see that on anybody else. I could be completely wrong bro I dont talk to you enough to actually know so, on that I apologize. I actually think the era of May/Pac being relevant is over. A May Canelo fight could interest me in his legacy again but idk. I actually think Matthysse beats both May and Pac currently at 147. Anyways Dans pretty on much always on point.

Comment

• damn it... all are biased...

some are just more vocal about it, and some can be very subtle up to the point one could mistake it for being unbiased...

Comment

Working...
                      X