Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the most significant discovery/finding/achievement in next 100 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    As fascinating as space travel is, its a lot of wasted money. Round trip to Mars would cost over four billion dollars. That's the farthest humans would have traveled and that's not even close to being anywhere near out of the solar system, much less anywhere near the ends of the Universe. Because technically there is no end, as it is still expanding since the Big Bang. The size of the Universe is scary.

4 billion is all it's estimated to cost? Damn, that's nothing mate! Obama, and Romney spend about twice that for their ****ing election campaigns. . . I think they spent what? A combined 6 billion?

Also, we could easily slash spending in so many areas. .

I think it's essential to continue space exploration. One step at a time, one step at a time. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      4 billion is all it's estimated to cost? Damn, that's nothing mate! Obama, and Romney spend about twice that for their ****ing election campaigns. . . I think they spent what? A combined 6 billion?

Also, we could easily slash spending in so many areas. .

I think it's essential to continue space exploration. One step at a time, one step at a time. . .
      At least I think I heard 4 billion. Now that you mention it, that does seem a bit low.

Comment

Working...
      X