Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bully Gets Hit On The Head With a Baseball Bat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Bully Gets Hit On The Head With a Baseball Bat.

He got what was coming to him.

What an idiot he should have expected that coming. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post

He got what was coming to him.
      @ the reaction to audience..."Ohhhhh""

Comment

Bully justice..... I love it.

Comment

Stand your ground, young buck

Comment

Dude should have seen that coming a mile away ...
            Rule#1 take bat out of his hand, then sucker punch.

Too bad we didn't have video phones in the 80's and 90's ... some classic battles were missed.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830
              never thought of that...the many battles I've seen and fought in are just in my mind video files.
              In Philly, that was when the gangwars were at their height ... you could sit out on your porch and watch 10-15 dudes going at it hard. {Until the cops came or someone started shooting} And in the school yard is where the gang initiations happened ... 8+ vs 1 and he had to fight all the dudes one by one until they called it or else. Classic Stuff that would be gold today!

Comment

There is only so long you can tease even a little dog before you get bit. I actually like seeing these people who look for trouble get whats coming to them.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  In Philly, that was when the gangwars were at their height ... you could sit out on your porch and watch 10-15 dudes going at it hard. {Until the cops came or someone started shooting} And in the school yard is where the gang initiations happened ... 8+ vs 1 and he had to fight all the dudes one by one until they called it or else. Classic Stuff that would be gold today!
                  i've seen rumbles pop off that looked straight up out of the Warriors movie and they lasted until the cops got there...I don't remember if there were any bullies in my time lol! everyone respected each other and if there was beef everyone would meet at the park and battle it out...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Dude should have seen that coming a mile away ...
                    Rule#1 take bat out of his hand, then sucker punch.

Too bad we didn't have video phones in the 80's and 90's ... some classic battles were missed.
                    never thought of that...the many battles I've seen and fought in are just in my mind video files.

Comment

Working...
                    X