Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of sport hunting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a single pro sport hunting argument has been substantiated. As soon as any disagreeing argument has been made its turns to one of ecology and eating to quasi justify it.

Comment

• Although I am glad not a single person has defended fox hunting.
      It's probably more a reflection of the demographic here though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
        Not a single pro sport hunting argument has been substantiated. As soon as any disagreeing argument has been made its turns to one of ecology and eating to quasi justify it.
        Sport hunting is a historical past time that has been around since the beginning of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
          Sport hunting is a historical past time that has been around since the beginning of time.
          So what we should just carry on with it!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
            Not a single pro sport hunting argument has been substantiated. As soon as any disagreeing argument has been made its turns to one of ecology and eating to quasi justify it.
            Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
            So what we should just carry on with it!?
            The onus is on the anus wanting to outlaw sport hunting. Let's be honest, all hunting. Substantiated? By who? You? Roflmao.

Comment

• I'd advocate the death penalty for people that hunt animals for "sport" or fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I'd advocate the death penalty for people that hunt animals for "sport" or fun.
                You're disgusting. This type of thinking is so backwards and you don't even and won't ever realize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  You're disgusting. This type of thinking is so backwards and you don't even and won't ever realize it.
                  I guess you'd have no problems with aliens coming to this planet and hunting you for sport?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I guess you'd have no problems with aliens coming to this planet and hunting you for sport?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      The pig is awesome Beerz bruh. But its a bonified hooker when it comes to changing out the barrel. I think Imma see if anyone's got a 240 range goin hot, cause I need to fire that system before I retire.
                      Just saw this Chief; 240 barrel changes aren't long. Assist gunner has to be on his stuff though.

Can't have the 240 down ever!

Comment

Working...
                      X