Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Cliff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sign pointing to the 2012 apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
      I'm just using the sheep as tools for talking points. There are thousands upon thousands of anonymous readers here and that's what counts.

Nevermind that events have been predicted 30 years in advance and these sheeple are still eyes wide shut.
      You remind me of all those false messiah claimants over the years. There's a reason why predictions are very vague.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
        It would be to your benefit to do it yourself.

As I've said, remain sleeping good sir. So let's move on shall we.
        No, let's not. I am suggesting that these analysts do not exist. You could prove me wrong here by providing a name instead of hiding from the claim you made. So do they have names? Refusal to provide those names can be taken as a concession that you made them up.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          No, let's not. I am suggesting that these analysts do not exist. You could prove me wrong here by providing a name instead of hiding from the claim you made. So do they have names? Refusal to provide those names can be taken as a concession that you made them up.
          You don't need names to prove the fact that the value of the Dollar is declining. Rising Commodity prices prove it. Just look at gold charts for the last few years and you can see $ has lost value and that is with a lot of market manipulation. If manipulation had not gone on gold would have been well over 2000 and marching up to 3000 right now.
          Things are going to be a LOT worse next year,with real unemployment going up and price hikes in essentials which is a measure of the $ losing it's value.
          Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-25-2012, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            You don't need names to prove the fact that the value of the Dollar is declining. Rising Commodity prices prove it. Just look at gold charts for the last few years and you can see $ has lost value and that is with a lot of market manipulation. If manipulation had not gone on gold would have been well over 2000 and marching up to 3000 right now.
            Things are going to be a LOT worse next year,with real unemployment going up and price hikes in essentials which is a measure of the $ losing it's value.
            Sshhh... Waking the sheep up has a very negative effect on them. I think it's very bad for their health if you shove it in too hard.

@Sir Squeel

Believe what you will. I can hardly be bothered by your disposition.

@Ta Khent

The proof is in the pudding good sir. I understand the skeptics and that many have been deceived in the past. That is why I'm asking patience and be observant. These things are not happening out of random.

It is indeed a question of faith but the proof questioning minds will be given very shortly.

Comment

So... these analysts, do they have names? These analysts who are claiming the US dollar will be devalued like the Zimbabwean currency.
              The Zimbabwean currency lost it's value progressively just as the US Dollar is doing now and has been for a long time. At the official start of the banking crisis when the bail outs happened and there was a ton quantative easing going on a lot of analysts said the $ was going to lose value and commodities like gold would go up in value. I have seen analysts use Zimbabwe and Post First World War Weimar Republic as examples of how FIAT currencies can lose value when talking about their predictions that the $ would lose value but not to the extent that it would drop to those levels.
              The key here is how you interpret the term "devalued like" in the statement. Do you interpret that as a currency losing value over time or that the devaluation went to crazy levels where the money had no value.
              Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-27-2012, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Alright, so those analysts you mentioned don't exist.

The Zimbabwean currency lost it's value progressively just as the US Dollar is doing now and has been for a long time.
                This is an untrue statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabw...llar#Inflation

Comment

The Zimbabwean currency lost it's value progressively just as the US Dollar is doing now and has been for a long time.
                  [QUOTE=[CENTER]squealpiggy;12731609]
                  [/CENTER]

What part of the statement is untrue? Are you trying to say the the US $ is not losing value?

Comment

[QUOTE=Prince Mongo;12742695]The Zimbabwean currency lost it's value progressively just as the US Dollar is doing now and has been for a long time.
                    Originally posted by [CENTER
                    squealpiggy;12731609]
                    [/CENTER]

What part of the statement is untrue? Are you trying to say the the US $ is not losing value?
                    You lied about the rate that the Zimbabwe dollar is losing value. The US dollar is devaluing at a considerably lower rate. You lied about this because it's yet another stupid talking point about the gold standard.

Newsflash: The Gold standard is ARSE.

Comment

[QUOTE=squealpiggy;12742820]

You lied about the rate that the Zimbabwe dollar is losing value. The US dollar is devaluing at a considerably lower rate. You lied about this because it's yet another stupid talking point about the gold standard.

Newsflash: The Gold standard is ARSE.
                      I did not lie about the fact that the $ is loving value.

Show me "ONE" comment I wrote that backs up the specifics of your accusations?

You are the one who linked the "rate" of decline of the 2 currencies. At no point did I say that the rate of decline of both currencies was linked just that both currencies declined in value . I did not talk about the Gold Standard either which would not be an issue if there was curb on the printing on money. But when you have a system in place that permits huge amounts of quatative easing money printing the value of the $ has to go down.

Newsflash: Money printing based on nothing other than the ability to print money is ARSE
                      Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-27-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X