Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=squealpiggy;12727857]
    My reality is based on reality.

QUOTE]
    Your reality is based on "YOUR" perceived view of reality which is dependent on the information you use to arrive at your conclusions and your personal way of filtering that information. Which is pretty well how everyone arrives at their views of reality. Without being privy to real first hand information we are all really speculating as to what reality is. Some of our views are closer to the truth than others but all of us are just really speculating.
    Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-23-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Righ now the economy is very very fragile and it won't takew a lot for a whole heap of firms to go bust. This Fiscal Cliff scenario is not that far fetched. Next year is going to be a very tough year. I don't think we have seen the worst yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
        Righ now the economy is very very fragile and it won't takew a lot for a whole heap of firms to go bust. This Fiscal Cliff scenario is not that far fetched. Next year is going to be a very tough year. I don't think we have seen the worst yet.
        There are analysts who are saying that the dollar is going the way of Zimbabwe.

In Zimbabwe they have in print fiat currency a 1 billion bill. And yet when it's converted it only amounts to cents compared to the current value of the dollar.

We aint seen nothing yet and yet most people are still sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
          What are their names?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            What are their names?
            Go back to sleep sir. Although your slumber will probably be cut short and have a rude awakening starting next year.

You really have no idea what's coming.

Comment

In Zimbabwe they have in print fiat currency a 1 billion bill. And yet when it's converted it only amounts to cents compared to the current value of the dollar.

We aint seen nothing yet and yet most people are still sleeping.
              Actually after a 1,000 to 1 devalue, Zimbabwe was up to a 100 trillion dollar bill before giving up on their currency altogether.

A more than 100 quadrillion devalue in the last 33 years.

Go back to sleep sir. Although your slumber will probably be cut short and have a rude awakening starting next year.

He's Canadian, he'll be fine. Either list the analysts predicting that we're going the way of Zimbabwe or quit making outlandish claims.

Comment

I keep seeing these ominous admonitions that I "don't know what's coming" yet nobody so far has endeavoured to actually tell me. Which leads me to conclude that you "don't know what's coming" either.

So... these analysts, do they have names? These analysts who are claiming the US dollar will be devalued like the Zimbabwean currency.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I keep seeing these ominous admonitions that I "don't know what's coming" yet nobody so far has endeavoured to actually tell me. Which leads me to conclude that you "don't know what's coming" either.

So... these analysts, do they have names? These analysts who are claiming the US dollar will be devalued like the Zimbabwean currency.
                  It would be to your benefit to do it yourself.

As I've said, remain sleeping good sir. So let's move on shall we.

Comment

uh oh a paultard circle jerk watch out.

nevermind that ron paul has been saying the same **** for 30 years, you are still bound to get some sprayed on you if you hang out in this thread for too long

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      uh oh a paultard circle jerk watch out.

nevermind that ron paul has been saying the same **** for 30 years, you are still bound to get some sprayed on you if you hang out in this thread for too long
                      I'm just using the sheep as tools for talking points. There are thousands upon thousands of anonymous readers here and that's what counts.

Nevermind that events have been predicted 30 years in advance and these sheeple are still eyes wide shut.

Comment

Working...
                      X