Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share us your Playstation 1 memories when it was popular back in the day...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast > Ps1.

I was a nintendo 64 man, and a dreamcast man. . . Never had Ps1.

Comment

When Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 came out, that was amazing! I remember getting the demo for it and playing it for hours. Obviously, I got bought the game shortly after.

I got down a lot on Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 as well.

As I said, the Syphon Filter Games were my favorite!

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Dreamcast > Ps1.

I was a nintendo 64 man, and a dreamcast man. . . Never had Ps1.
      So why bother posting in the thread then? Do you go into threads about fights you haven't seen and say "Didn't watch the fight. I watched another fight instead."

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        When Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 came out, that was amazing! I remember getting the demo for it and playing it for hours. Obviously, I got bought the game shortly after.

So why bother posting in the thread then? Do you go into threads about fights you haven't seen and say "Didn't watch the fight. I watched another fight instead."

pretty much. i do what i want.

Comment

Comment

Everyone I knew at the time had their Playstation chipped and used to get their games for cheap from some guy who sold them at £5 a piece.It was cheap,it was illegal and it was a right f^cking blast! No point in going to the shops and spending £30 to £40 on a single game when you could purchase half a dozen or so games or that amount of money.

No video game ever came close to the grand,wonderful adventure that was Super Mario 64,but,goddammit,Spyro the Dragon pushed it damn close.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Everyone I knew at the time had their Playstation chipped and used to get their games for cheap from some guy who sold them at £5 a piece.It was cheap,it was illegal and it was a right f^cking blast! No point in going to the shops and spending £30 to £40 on a single game when you could purchase half a dozen or so games or that amount of money.

No video game ever came close to the grand,wonderful adventure that was Super Mario 64,but,goddammit,Spyro the Dragon pushed it damn close.
              Aye. Those were good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                Was going to mention this, great game.

Brings back memories. That and WWF No Mercy for the N64 were the best wrestling games ever.

My cousin had this game and a N64 and always used to tell me how superior it was to the Smackdown game,and he was completely right.Smackdown just looked ridiculously dated and stupid in comparison.The same guys who made that also made the WCW guy,though I forget the name.

Many of the N64 games had much greater detail and far superior graphics than the Playstation games,but there just wasn't as many really good games.

Comment

Man I was a Sega Saturn guy , I had plenty of fun playing virtual on and virtual fighter2 and Nights. When it died, I did end up getting a PSx but I was never a big fan, I do however still have 2 Dreamcasts, and games for it are pretty much available online for 2 dollars a piece, you don't even need to mod it at all.

Comment

Spyro Year Of The Dragon was such a great game. Almost perfect gameplay. I still remember the Time Crisis games where you could hook up your gun and play it like an arcade game.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post

we uses to buy fake pas1 games too. fuk even the rich ones buy fake games.

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

i discovered a lot of cool soundtracks from bmx and skateboards games,

Comment

Working...
                      X