• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
    Damn, y'all still at it? Haha
    Rockin' - Picking on kids since 2006.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=79575

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

and the bringer is about the douchiest douche bag of a mod in the history of boxing scene. he's allowed to be a ***** and follow me around. *****es will do as *****es do. it's out of my control........Rockin'
      So I'm not allowed to have an opinion anymore because I'm a moderator? Or is it just that I'm not allowed to have one that conflicts with yours? Because I never see you take a shot at Reed for having a laugh at your expense, or editing your thread titles to reflect how dense you are.

It's just me you have an issue with because I posted your name and record (which was already public knowledge, BTW) over 8 months ago.

I didn't know the picture was you when I posted it, either. It's just the first result that came up when I google'd your name. Though I did intentionally post it for either confirmation or rejection, so again you've done my work for me. Thanks for that.

And Led - You just violated a rule yourself posting his name publicly, you daft prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Rockin' - Picking on kids since 2006.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=79575
        I laughed out loud. I remember that beef. It was legendary. Post#5 is CLASSIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          So I'm not allowed to have an opinion anymore because I'm a moderator? Or is it just that I'm not allowed to have one that conflicts with yours? Because I never see you take a shot at Reed for having a laugh at your expense, or editing your thread titles to reflect how dense you are.

It's just me you have an issue with because I posted your name and record (which was already public knowledge, BTW) over 8 months ago.

I didn't know the picture was you when I posted it, either. It's just the first result that came up when I google'd your name. Though I did intentionally post it for either confirmation or rejection, so again you've done my work for me. Thanks for that.

And Led - You just violated a rule yourself posting his name publicly, you daft prick.
          gee you google my name, that picture shows up and your surprised that it's me.

the only issue with you posting my info was if you were just a plain vinegar douche or a blooming flower scent douchebag for doing it. I settled on you were just a week old used douche that had been disposed of improperly.

led can do as he pleases, he doesn't go on witch hunts like our super mod bringer does. led-no douche the bringer-douche

you are a sorry example of a mod..........Rockin'

Comment

gee you google my name, that picture shows up and your surprised that it's me.

the only issue with you posting my info was if you were just a plain vinegar douche or a blooming flower scent douchebag for doing it. I settled on you were just a week old used douche that had been disposed of improperly.

led can do as he pleases, he doesn't go on witch hunts like our super mod bringer does. led-no douche the bringer-douche

you are a sorry example of a mod..........Rockin'
            Congrats man, you have succeeded at failing even harder that you could fail. Wrap your head around that.

How is that for a lucky hook at the right time?

Comment

****, you have an opinion? I always just kind of assumed you were reading from the talking points I handed out to everyone at the secret meeting.

Comment

• I was actually surprised that it was you, given the fact that nobody outside of Detroit would even remember one of your fights or know who you were in a picture. Hence the reason I posted it without any claim of it being you - I'd be able to tell based on your response if it was or wasn't you.

Also, as long as everybody's b*tching about rule violations - Staff bashing is strictly prohibited, as well. But you don't see me complaining anytime somebody has issue with me. Hell, I don't even delete anti-mod messages because I think everybody should be able to voice their opinion around here.

Anyway, this is officially boring me now. All you ever do is give us stories about what a caged animal you were until the bell ringed, how you can walk into a room full of fighters anywhere and they'd all respect you (lol), and then call someone a douche and say "**** you!" whenever they remind you of the fact that your career was a failure.

It's redundant.

Comment

I was actually surprised that it was you, given the fact that nobody outside of Detroit would even remember one of your fights or know who you were in a picture. Hence the reason I posted it without any claim of it being you - I'd be able to tell based on your response if it was or wasn't you.

Also, as long as everybody's b*tching about rule violations - Staff bashing is strictly prohibited, as well. But you don't see me complaining anytime somebody has issue with me. Hell, I don't even delete anti-mod messages because I think everybody should be able to voice their opinion around here.

Anyway, this is officially boring me now. All you ever do is give us stories about what a caged animal you were until the bell ringed, how you can walk into a room full of fighters anywhere and they'd all respect you (lol), and then call someone a douche and say "**** you!" whenever they remind you of the fact that your career was a failure.

It's redundant.
                  failure? your opinion.

say what you will but I was in there.

and aren't you the special one, redundant. you fools are the definition of redundance. over and over for years. take you and your side show somewhere else.

"the bringer is a douche and **** you!" ...........Rockin'

Comment

• I haven't been on your case for years, Rockin'. It just started this year.

Just clarifying.

Comment

failure? your opinion.

say what you will but I was in there.

and aren't you the special one, redundant. you fools are the definition of redundance. over and over for years. take you and your side show somewhere else.

"the bringer is a douche and **** you!" ...........Rockin'
                      Lets quickly take a look at your "Successful" career shall we?

You have wins against opponent with career records of:

Anthony Brooks: 0-1
                      Muhammed Nuhu: 3-10
                      John Perrault: 4-20
                      Val Head: 0-2

That gives the people you defeated a career record of... 7-31

Bunch of CHAMPS YOU BEAT THERE MAN!

Lets look at your Losses:

Joseph Freytag: 10-7
                      Derrick Coleman: 8-10
                      Larry Wright: 1-0

Career totals... 19-17... man... You did such a great job. I mean its not easy getting KNOCKEDOUT by a guy with a 15% KO percentage. It really does take a degree is skill to set up a LUCKY HOOK AT THE RIGHT TIME for an opponent like that!

Comment

Working...
                      X