No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    Ya'll run in here and bash a man who actually was a pro fighter and i'd bet most of ya'll dont even know how to throw a damn proper punch,get ya'll ass in a ring and lets see how funny you think it is when you get sparked out...oh i forgot ya'll aint got the balls to even go near a damn ring,ya'll rather gang up on a man who really did it,so he was no ATG but he entered the ring and faced whatever destiny had in store for him?
    thankyou THE LARRY

Originally posted by led* View Post
    I thought posting pic/s (without permission) is a serious offense here?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549116

If that is Rockin's photo and he didn't permit Bringer to post this I guess that's a violation of the rule. Are mods immune from the rules?

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    I thought threads like this had to be sent to the dome??why are people allowed to flame Rockin in the lounge?

Bringer arnt you the MOD of the lounge?yet you are helping to flame Rockin even tho ya'll say no flaming in the lounge?
    very good points indeed.

thanks guys.........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 11-18-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Bringer arnt you the MOD of the lounge?yet you are helping to flame Rockin even tho ya'll say no flaming in the lounge?
      He brings it on himself, and has gone out of his way to attack me both personally and as a staff member during a period of time in which I wasn't even addressing him anymore.

This isn't a flame war, it's a stand-up routine.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
        I thought posting pic/s (without permission) is a serious offense here?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549116

If that is Rockin's photo and he didn't permit Bringer to post this I guess that's a violation of the rule. Are mods immune from the rules?
        That's not Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          fought with a lung infection, if you get that cd you will see how pale/sick I was. it is what it is........Rockin'
          HAHAHAHA Well wasn't that just a lucky hook at the right time for you?

Comment

I thought threads like this had to be sent to the dome??why are people allowed to flame Rockin in the lounge?
            He's flaming himself. I know being a Mayweather fan, its hard for you to tell when people are being idiots and making themselves look stupid, but thats whats actually happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              That's not Rockin'
              that photo was jackie and I after my first pro fight.

I rarely even talked to the bringer, you're sounding alot like scully up there in your boo-hoo post though.........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                HAHAHAHA Well wasn't that just a lucky hook at the right time for you?
                I finished that fight even as sick as I was, lost a split decision.

ok shawn, I understand, you enjoy picking on fighters that got dropped by a hook that they didn't see coming. **** happens, why don't you contribute by telling us a story about your affairs in the ring instead of just harrasing me with your bs.

and the bringer is about the douchiest douche bag of a mod in the history of boxing scene. he's allowed to be a ***** and follow me around. *****es will do as *****es do. it's out of my control........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I finished that fight even as sick as I was, lost a split decision.

ok shawn, I understand, you enjoy picking on fighters that got dropped by a hook that they didn't see coming. **** happens, why don't you contribute by telling us a story about your affairs in the ring instead of just harrasing me with your bs.

and the bringer is about the douchiest douche bag of a mod in the history of boxing scene. he's allowed to be a ***** and follow me around. *****es will do as *****es do. it's out of my control........Rockin'
                  Actually, unlike you... I don't feel any need to boast about any of my experiences in the gym, or the ring. Unlike you... I know that there are many current and past fighters on here. Unlike you... I realize that not having experience inside the ring doesn't invalidate peoples opinions. Unlike you... I spend time on here because I enjoy shooting the **** and talking boxing... not trying to make myself out be some sort of tough guy.

Now ain't that a lucky hook at the right time?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    That's not Rockin'
                    Somebody confirmed to me that Rockin is R. and that it is his picture.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    that photo was jackie and I after my first pro fight.

I rarely even talked to the bringer, you're sounding alot like scully up there in your boo-hoo post though.........Rockin'
                    So who's the liar here?

----
                    Anyway, Bringer has once lied to me. So am not surprised if he lied on that post.

To the admin, if Bringer violated a rule. What you gonna do about it?
                    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-20-2023, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Damn, y'all still at it? Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X