No announcement yet.

6 people killed last night here in Memphis 1 was my homie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i hear you, i'm only saying that it would be a huge national story if these kids weren't black, which is f#cking gross on the part of the media, IMO.

16 years is a f#ckin kid. sad sh#t, man.

i'll say a prayer for them, their familes, and you.
    Thanks man i appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      a sex offender?man you take this internet crap to seriously,i dont have sex with men for crying out loud,nor have i ever committed a sexual crime,i went to prison for selling dope and having guns no more no less,i did my time and that is behind me..
      Ok man, I cant figure out why anyone would joke about that ****. And talking of taking this internet **** seriously...you posted a number of death threats to someone you have never even met!

Anyway, I'll take this one at face value and say sorry that you lost a friend. Six dead is a senseless tragedy and devastating for those that knew and loved these people. Peace...RIP

Comment

Make up something like this man?really? i live in Memphis man,a city with one of the highest murder rates in the country...why would i even have to make this up?
        Weird people do weird things, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Weird people do weird things, I guess.
          he's proven it's not bull****, you can't let it go. you're a sad, sad, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Ok man, I cant figure out why anyone would joke about that ****. And talking of taking this internet **** seriously...you posted a number of death threats to someone you have never even met!

Anyway, I'll take this one at face value and say sorry that you lost a friend. Six dead is a senseless tragedy and devastating for those that knew and loved these people. Peace...RIP
            Thank you............as far as the death threats to 50 that was pure entertainment for my Twitter followers thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              he's proven it's not bull****, you can't let it go. you're a sad, sad, boy.
              Sorry...who cant let it go, Mr.Save Larry!! Twat..

I gave him his due, STFU and pop your tampon back in, there's a good girl!

Comment

Thank you............as far as the death threats to 50 that was pure entertainment for my Twitter followers thats all
                I thought it was because you were pissed up and off your dial?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  yeah keep talking **** about 5 and that could be you..

don't mess with a man who has enough money to have you erased..

just sayin..
                  Shut up PB... Real talk.

My condolences Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Shut up PB... Real talk.

My condolences Larry.
                    Thanks Reed...

Comment

R.I.P to your homie. I hope them cowards that took his life get what's coming to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X