6 people killed last night here in Memphis 1 was my homie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    Odd that 6 people dead wouldn't make headlines. I smell BS

I've been looking at online Memphis newspapers with no mention of this incident at all.

http://www.memphisdailynews.com
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/
    A lot of things go unreported.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Larry, you spend so much time saying some of the stupidest **** I have ever seen posted that its hard to take you seriously when you post something like this. If you did lose a friend in such sorry circumstances, then I feel sorry for you. As for your 'issues', most of them are brought on by yourself and repeated with alarming regularity.
      is this the thread for you to be bringing this crap up?

how do you justify this sort of thing and then try and talk **** about somebody else. you're pretty pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        is this the thread for you to be bringing this crap up?

how do you justify this sort of thing and then try and talk **** about somebody else. you're pretty pitiful.
        Shut up you whiny little gimp, we havent established whether or not its true or just another cry for attention.

Comment

Shut up you whiny little gimp, we havent established whether or not its true or just another cry for attention.
          Watch you're mouth you homeless baboon. Thats Tim Horton you're talking to.

Comment

you'll never establish if it's true or not. you don't know that anything that this guy said was a lie. you're bringing your stupid nsb feud in here and this isn't the thread for it.

how stupid can one boy be? junior gong "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              tell that *****, trigg.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                What...THE Tim Horton??

Comment

What...THE Tim Horton??
                  yeah *****. the one and the same!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Odd that 6 people dead wouldn't make headlines. I smell BS

I've been looking at online Memphis newspapers with no mention of this incident at all.

http://www.memphisdailynews.com
                    http://www.commercialappeal.com/

american media rarely reacts as strongly to the death of certain people. white girls, followed by white women get by far the strongest reactions.

if these were 6 high school aged white girls it would be the biggest story of the year.

it's probably six of larry's peers (not being racist, but they're probably black and from a rough area in memphis,) which the media doesn't pay enough attention to.

RIP to your friend, larry. the streets are a rough place for a young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      you'll never establish if it's true or not. you don't know that anything that this guy said was a lie. you're bringing your stupid nsb feud in here and this isn't the thread for it.

how stupid can one boy be? junior gong "peeleft:
                      Not as stupid as your non reading ass, Timbo. I told you this started in the lounge....it is funny seeing you try to charge in to the rescue tho..

Comment

Working...
                      X