Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the least painful way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Take pills, plenty of blood thinners and sleeping pills would do the trick, you'd pass in your sleep. Suicide is never the answer though.........Rockin'

Its often not a case of falling asleep and your heart gives up like you see in films.

That is actually one of the slowest and most painful ways to die and if you do survive you'll be wishing you had died for days.

Your body will be trying to fight it for hours and you'll likely be sick, have a raging head ache, feel like you've been stabbed in the kidneys & unable to move.

Comment

Far be it from me to attempt to change anybody's mind, but given Tunney's previous revelations here about his declining health, I fear this may be a cry for help.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Its often not a case of falling asleep and your heart gives up like you see in films.

That is actually one of the slowest and most painful ways to die and if you do survive you'll be wishing you had died for days.

Your body will be trying to fight it for hours and you'll likely be sick, have a raging head ache, feel like you've been stabbed in the kidneys & unable to move.
        Absolutely true.

A guy I know attempted exactly that just a few months back. He overdosed on over 150 prescription sleeping pills and collapsed in his living room. He laid there in agony for over 10 hours, unable to move, drifting in and out of consciousness, being awaken by the sharp intestinal pain every so often until his wife woke up, discovered him, and called 9-1-1.

And that was 150 prescription strength sleeping pills including dozens of 'Ambien', 'Klonopin', and 'Ativan'.

Comment

Marriage...but it's slow and painful.

Comment

Really sad to hear about Freedom's health problems.

I hope he takes plenty of time to consult with medical professionals as well as his loved ones, takes plenty of time to think, makes an opportunity to get away and just enjoy nature for a bit so as to clear his mind, research his situation, and attempt to arrive at a properly informed position. And I am not talking about suicide. I am talking about how to approach his situation and his illness.

I don't think that suicide is immoral, but in most cases it is very selfish in the sense that it creates a tremendous mess for those around you.

Comment

don't kill yourself bro it's not worth it

Comment

I feel very sad reading a thread like this from a fellow boxingscener. This euthanistic desire by freedom at a very young age breaks my old heart. Just hold on bro. The most important thing is that you're still alive.

Anyway to answer the thread question, I've read a book about 20-30 years ago about 1 000 ways to die or something like that and it said as far as I can remember that the least painful way to die is through suffocation. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  I feel very sad reading a thread like this from a fellow boxingscener. This euthanistic desire by freedom at a very young age breaks my old heart. Just hold on bro. The most important thing is that you're still alive.

Anyway to answer the thread question, I've read a book about 20-30 years ago about 1 000 ways to die or something like that and it said as far as I can remember that the least painful way to die is through suffocation. Damn.
                  ^^^^
                  This

And if you are looking for a painless way, pull the car into the garage and leave it running with the garage doors and windows shut. You quietly fall asleep. But you waste a tank of gasoline.

Comment

You guys are amateurs. The least painful is drinking cyanide with Orange juice. (or whatever juice you prefer).

Comment

We don't suffer the pain you experience bro. So I can't say to hold on. But if you're doin it for real donate some of your organs who need them.

PS: donate your brain to Mannie Presh or Larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X