Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end of the Republican party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We rule the house so hopefully we will block him from getting anything done,the division in this country has not even started yet and i for one will fight with the right side.

Comment

Nothing changes. Team Capitalism is still alive and strong. We will simply keep plucking away at liberal fallacies regarding economics and focus on 2016. It will be a Republican's turn again...as this back and forth between parties has been going on for a long time now.

Question is who. We tried to borrow Romney but he didn't pen out. Someone more to the economic Far-right is required for the next go around. Someone who strictly talks economics.....not Non-intervention, drug legalization or some other liberal, hippy b.s. that only gets you defeated at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
        I'm not Carl Rove and expert at election and poll numbers. Capitalism is my forte. But we don't even know if he did that. Remember....rigged polls and all? It's a two way streak...if you're playing that game.

But even if he did...so what. It was highly inconceivable that he was gonna have the same numbers as in 2008, considering that the hype/enthusiasm was over....and a lot of his young fans switched over to the "Federal Reserve is controlled by Rothchild vampires and Jewish zombies, which are controlled by Bilderberg" conspiracy bandwagon.
        Like I stated before "Totally full of ****" now you back-tracking and contradicting yourself like your Idol Romney ... what a freakin tool.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Like I stated before "Totally full of ****" now you back-tracking and contradicting yourself like your Idol Romney ... what a freakin tool.

No contradiction at all. You're confusing me with some other partisan Republican who might have bet on Romney to win...and had his heart broken. Not me. I was always about Capitalism, not so much the race itself. The conversation always was who the "lesser of two evils" was...and I stood firm that Romney was the lesser of the two. Consistency 100%

I didn't even like Romney till the secret tape came out...that's when he solidified it for me and got me off my intended plan to vote for Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            We rule the house so hopefully we will block him from getting anything done,the division in this country has not even started yet and i for one will fight with the right side.
            I agree with this. I said the same thing in my 5-point plan to restore America thread. Block, block, block. Filibuster after filibuster. No caving in to peer pressure from mainstream, professional liberals who say that we "need to work together" and "stop the gridlock" because the country "want things to get done".

No we don't just want "things to get done". It depends on what it is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                You realize Marco Rubio is going to win in 2016 right?
                Here is your main problem. The economy will be fully recovered within the next 4 years. As in unemployment will be 5% or lower by 2016. That isn't good news for Republicans.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-07-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Here is your main problem. The economy will be BOOMING in the next 4 years. As in unemployment will be 5% or lower by 2016. That isn't good news for Republicans.
                  I don't think you actually believe that

Comment

businesses still run this country

not workers; businesses. as the businesses go so do the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Here is your main problem. The economy will be fully recovered within the next 4 years. As in unemployment will be 5% or lower by 2016. That isn't good news for Republicans.

god i hope you're right, man

i will be a wealthy bastard if the housing market and manufacturing turn around.

i'd be shocked if you are, though. i'll probably still be middle class and getting by, but i doubt very much that the economy will be booming.

what's the american economy doing to make you think it will boom?
                      and what does the current president (and now incumbent,) do to facilitate the boom? where was the boom during the last four years?

Comment

Working...
                      X