Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot legalized in Colorado for municipal purposes (Age 21 and over)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    A background check.
    Only if you get caught. Not all criminals have records, only the crap ones and those who can't keep their moths shut.

Comment

I hate how the feds act like the states big brother. That's not how it was ever supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Washington passed it too
        yeah not sure why Colorado is getting all the attention. we have far superior weed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          yeah not sure why Colorado is getting all the attention. we have far superior weed.
          Colorado's had a reputation as a weed friendly place for awhile now, so that would be my guess. And Colorado has dispensaries before Washington did I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Colorado was the first across the finish line. Only reason why I made the thread.

Comment

Mile High no doubt. Weed will eventually be legal.

Comment

Ive been smoking green for a 14 years and all this news is great but my question is; if it is now legal to recreationally smoke in WA and CO, will employers remove standard drug testing or reform drug testing and exclude green from their substance list? Im curious to see where this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Colorado was the first across the finish line. Only reason why I made the thread.
                  I think they legalized in Washington State as well.

Question: Do you guys think "coffeeshops" will start popping up like they have in Amsterdam?

Comment

***** and the Feds will shut this thing down quick, i wouldnt pack my bags

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                      Ive been smoking green for a 14 years and all this news is great but my question is; if it is now legal to recreationally smoke in WA and CO, will employers remove standard drug testing or reform drug testing and exclude green from their substance list? Im curious to see where this goes...
                      Private employers can have whatever lists they want.

Weed is still illegal too

Comment

Working...
                      X