Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot legalized in Colorado for municipal purposes (Age 21 and over)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington passed it too

Comment

So the same people who have been smoking will still be smoking but those buying it "legally" will be paying a whole lot more......& still risk federal arrest

Comment

legalize DMT........
        so that we can finally see....

Comment

Have you guys actually been around Colorado/Seattle/Tacoma? It's as legal as it needs to be; it's everywhere and Police don't give a ****.

I went to a weed farmers market with my buddy when I was in Portland back in August.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Have you guys actually been around Colorado/Seattle/Tacoma? It's as legal as it needs to be; it's everywhere and Police don't give a ****.

I went to a weed farmers market with my buddy when I was in Portland back in August.
            Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon.....it's basically already legal. I don't smoke, just never liked the feeling of it. But almost everyone does out here with free will basically.

The Western US got that s**t on lock. New Mexico's governor a few years back also talked about legalizing weed in New Mexico. It would generate tax revenue for cities and everything. It wouldn't really hurt anything.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/29772046.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Don't get too excited. Federal law trumps.

Canada talked about doing this a few years ago and the US gov threatened to essentially close the border.

It's got to happen in Washington but this is a good step forward.
                Last edited by Welter_Skelter; 11-07-2012, 03:04 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  Don't get too excited. Federal law trumps.

Canada talked about doing this a few years ago and the US gov threatened to essentially close the border.

It's got to happen in Washington but this is a good step forward.
                  Yeah. Our whack ass governor, Hickenlooper, is against it too. He said he's going to work with Washington to find a solution and the best resolution possible for Colorado. Basically, he's going to let Washington squash this the next year or so probably. Ahhh well.....out west here, weed is basically legal anyway.

It's been legal to carry a certain amount in Denver for awhile, and we've had the dispensaries for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Yeah. Our whack ass governor, Hickenlooper, is against it too. He said he's going to work with Washington to find a solution and the best resolution possible for Colorado. Basically, he's going to let Washington squash this the next year or so probably. Ahhh well.....out west here, weed is basically legal anyway.

It's been legal to carry a certain amount in Denver for awhile, and we've had the dispensaries for awhile now.
                    I just moved to the USA from Canada.. I don't know how I am going to get a job with all this drug testing nonsense.
                    What I find crazy is that they say they don't want criminals working for them.. So how do you test for murder, fraud, assault, kidnapping, rape etc etc... It's pure discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      What I find crazy is that they say they don't want criminals working for them.. So how do you test for murder, fraud, assault, kidnapping, rape etc etc... It's pure discrimination.
                      A background check.

Comment

Working...
                      X