• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    so you use your kid as bait?
    Use is a bad term, I prefer to think of him as the ultimate wingman

Comment

time to make a Bringer_Jr alt

Comment

Pisses me off when i see people my age (21) with two kids and they post non stop shizzle about them 'gonna sue the council, toby fell off the swing' beetch please i know your kids mean everything to you but do we need to hear this shet day in and day out

Comment

A girl on my facebook wrote an essay in a status about her baby having a sneeze accompanied with a picture of said infant sneezing. It generated about 40 comments. Once the interest in sneezegate died down we were treated to her dressing her baby in a little chewbacca outfit.

I honestly don't get it. Babies and kids just aren't cute, amazing or funny.

Animals looking guilty, however, are very funny!

These folks don't annoy me more than people whom use facebook to announce that they are slightly ill. One girl announced she had a cold and that 'she hoped she was better soon.' How conceited is that? I had to delete her. You can hope for many things but to get over minor ailment is not one of them and is beyond arrogant as if the world can't keep turning because you have a snotty nose. Fuck off!
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-06-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            time to make a Bringer_Jr alt
            its on its way....

Comment

It starts during the bloody pregnancy when they put up scan photos of the inevitable little **** as their profile picture.

Then you have to watch the snot nosed little ****s grow up every day.

A primary reason I don't have facebook any more.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                *sigh*

This is absolute bull****, perpetuated by people who either have children, or are considering the option of having children.

I will never have a child of my own. Period. For several reasons : I believe in the vigorous use of contraceptives, plus I'm strongly in favor of population control and not having a child is my way of achieving that on an admittedly miniscule level.

Furthermore, if by some strange occurance of events that I do decide I want to help raise a child, I'll do the right thing and adopt (or perhaps I'll fall in love with a chick who already has one). The world is littered with unwanted children and, while selfish in most other regards, I'm not selfish enough to believe that a child must share my DNA to be "mine".

The idea of a little me running around is cool on the surface, but it's not something I'd be willing to sacrifice my personal life, sex life, bank account, and sleep patterns for for 18 years.

Lastly, if ever I did adopt or hook up with a chick who had one, I wouldn't do what most people do - Which is to become this guy.

I've thought a less detailed version of this myself.

I don't want children as of right now but, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Use is a bad term, I prefer to think of him as the ultimate wingman
                  "the ultimate wingman"...........I like it.

Comment

Nerds shall be spanked with moon rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      It starts during the bloody pregnancy when they put up scan photos of the inevitable little **** as their profile picture.

Then you have to watch the snot nosed little ****s grow up every day.

A primary reason I don't have facebook any more.
                      Oh yeah that's the worst, scan photos

It's always bums that do this kind of ****

I guess they have nothing better to do, the lazy ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X