No announcement yet.

People with kids on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I have a daughter and a step daughter neither have Facebook, twitter, instagram and/or any other bullsh•t out there, I always supervise their computer use.

I don't have facebook and if I did I wouldn't put any family pictures there.
    Oh so nice you and your life partner adopted. It takes courage to raise a child in a household like that. I wish you the best.

I'm joking you piece of crap

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      cheer up, man

you might have a snotty little germbag of your own one day, and it will undoubtedly change your perspective at least a bit.

can you even imagine a little two year old bringer running around, already 6'1", and telling people to f#ck off? that doesn't appeal to you at all?

what if the bringer's son turn out to be same height of mugsy bouges?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Oh so nice you and your life partner adopted. It takes courage to raise a child in a household like that. I wish you the best.

You wouldnt dare step foot in clark county.

Comment

huey is pregnant youre the father...

Comment

you just mad that you and your boyfriend Rodrigo can't have babies even though you try everyday.

Comment

Jesus, this really pisses you off that much?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                cheer up, man

you might have a snotty little germbag of your own one day, and it will undoubtedly change your perspective at least a bit.

can you even imagine a little two year old bringer running around, already 6'1", and telling people to f#ck off? that doesn't appeal to you at all?
                *sigh*

This is absolute bull****, perpetuated by people who either have children, or are considering the option of having children.

I will never have a child of my own. Period. For several reasons : I believe in the vigorous use of contraceptives, plus I'm strongly in favor of population control and not having a child is my way of achieving that on an admittedly miniscule level.

Furthermore, if by some strange occurance of events that I do decide I want to help raise a child, I'll do the right thing and adopt (or perhaps I'll fall in love with a chick who already has one). The world is littered with unwanted children and, while selfish in most other regards, I'm not selfish enough to believe that a child must share my DNA to be "mine".

The idea of a little me running around is cool on the surface, but it's not something I'd be willing to sacrifice my personal life, sex life, bank account, and sleep patterns for for 18 years.

Lastly, if ever I did adopt or hook up with a chick who had one, I wouldn't do what most people do - Which is to become this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by piggy'sSqueal View Post
                  what if the bringer's son turn out to be same height of mugsy bouges?
                  I'd disown him.

Comment

Sometimes I post pics of my kid so I can get "likes" or comments from hot chicks.

One comment leads to a conversation and next thing you know, bam! I got a date.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Sometimes I post pics of my kid so I can get "likes" or comments from hot chicks.

One comment leads to a conversation and next thing you know, bam! I got a date.
                      so you use your kid as bait?

Comment

Working...
                      X