No announcement yet.

The final US Presidential debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    with nearly no media exposure gary johnson has no chance it sucks trust me. i was hoping ron paul would go independent but idk why he didnt. romney probably will be just as bad as obamas been but i already know where obama stands with the american economy he seeks to destroy it. romney has a decent track record with mass hopefully he will with america.
    Most voting for Gary Johnson knows that it is a principled vote. But, if he gets 5% of the vote, then the Libertarian Party will have access to general election funds in the next election which will advance libertarian ideals and exposure. This will allow a person with Ron Paul Ideals a shot of being included at the national debates. So, I'm voting Gary Johnson for the future of the country.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Any candidate claiming that they will reduce the debt is outright lying. PERIOD!!!

This is a debt based economy and increasing debt unfortunately makes it grow. But, this cannot be maintained indefinitely, because it devalues the currency and causes bankruptcy. Once you raise the debt ceiling to a point where there isn't enough currency to pay it back, you guarantee collapse and or default.

That is basic economics ..... theoretically you can only increase the debt ceiling parallel to the amount of currency in circulation. Once the amount of debt exceeds the available currency, default become inevitable because the currency isn't available to satisfy the debt.

The root of the unsolvable problem in the USA and really throughout the world is FIAT currency rules. Which allows banks to loan money they do not have, and Governments to borrow money they can never pay back, some almost leverage up to 90% of their GDP.

This has completely ruined the economy.

So, anyone blaming Obama or any other President for the debt, clearly DO NOT understand how money and debt works within this society.
    Gary Johnson, he wants to cut government spending drastically even the military which will lead to a balanced budget, and hopefully surplus to lower the debt if taxes stays the same. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that we need to either cut spending drastically, raise taxes significantly on everyone, or a combination of both if we want to lower the debt. The President wants more spending and raise taxes. Romeny, wants lower taxes but little cut to spending. Only Gary Johnson is honest enough to propose drastic cuts to spending in order to lower the debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Maniac trolling especially hard tonight
      Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      "Theres also a lot less horses and bayonettes"

Boom.
      I think he's just trolling to piss me off. lol He won.

Comment

Voting for someone because they share your same ethnicity is the single most ignorant thing a citizen can do.

Comment

Wow, settled in to watch a good debate and witnessed the worst beatdown since Lloyd Benson obliterated Dan Quayle in the VP debates in the 1988 elections.

Comment

How can someone vote for a president who has ****ed up this country more than Bush has. Obama is the most non - bipartisan president in US history, and has pushed stuff through that the majority of the US does not agree upon.....

Look, I want the best for this country, and clearly Obama does not have what it takes to bring us to a more prosperous nation.....

Comment

It's so sad that this country can vote without a certain knowledge of politics - it may be the downfall of the US....

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                It's so sad that this country can vote without a certain knowledge of politics - it may be the downfall of the US....
                The downfall of the US began ages ago. You are and have been choosing between two corporate candidates. One of them got his clocked clean tonight. Either way you're gonna get the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  The downfall of the US began ages ago. You are and have been choosing between two corporate candidates. One of them got his clocked clean tonight. Either way you're gonna get the same ****.
                  Who got clocked clean tonight? Please explain...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                    Who got clocked clean tonight? Please explain...
                    Maybe I watched a different debate because I don't think it needs explanation. I'm not being sarcastic, just honest. That was an extremely one-sided debate in Obama's favor. Not that it's surprising--hard to beat a sitting president on a debate over foreign policy. But nevertheless Romney was out of his depth in nearly every category and ate a few zingers as well. I don't believe it changes the election too much as I doubt there are as many undecideds as some would like to think. But if you're asking me who won the debate then I don't know what to tell you. It wasn't very close.

Comment

Vote for M. Bison.

Comment

Working...
                      X