No announcement yet.

The final US Presidential debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    what do you think his chances are of winning?
    Much better than they should be. Pretty much 50-50.

I don't think Obama has done himself any favors lately. I'm not exactly a staunch Obama supporter, but I will vote for him without hesitation, because Romney has spent this entire process, from winning the Republican nomination to now, lying nonstop. It's sickening that people don't notice this. He has no backbone or morals.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      There is no real Mitt Romney. How people don't understand that I don't know.
      Some will never see or understand what you stated because you have a group that have problems with a tanned President, another group that vote based on feelings and cosmetics, another group of racist inbreds that are too stupid to even work a fork properly, and finally you have the group that vote based on what they are told by certain media outlets.

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      what do you think his chances are of winning?
      His chances are Good, because the masses are to stupid to even research what this Romney guys states from day to day. He is the ultimate chameleon and snake oil salesman.

Comment

• I'm going to vote for Obama but more because he is just the better candidate of the two, with that said the constant dick sucking that he gets from the media and on the internet is very tiresome.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Some will never see or understand what you stated because you have a group that have problems with a tanned President, another group that vote based on feelings and cosmetics, another group of racist inbreds that are too stupid to even work a fork properly, and finally you have the group that vote based on what they are told by certain media outlets.

His chances are Good, because the masses are to stupid to even research what this Romney guys states from day to day. He is the ultimate chameleon and snake oil salesman.
          All of it painfully true

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            you think any president can have a non interventionist policy in this era and win american politics?

not saying i disagree, i hate wars but no president can survive the 24 hr media onslaught in this very partisan era of politics as a non interventionist especially with nuclear Iran looming and the arab spring still going on.

just look at what they are doing to obama, the guy destroys al queda and kills bin landen yet they have a problem with his wording in regards to the benghazi attacks.

no politician can realistically survive a non interventionist policy. Not politically feasible at all even though i agree with a non interventionist policy. the right will call you a coward and the political machine will blame you for anything going wrong in the world despite how out of your hands it is.
            You're right on this. Being a bit dishonest pays. I go on a hunch who is better for Capitalism, lower taxes, less spending....with a realistic chance of winning as well. The Koch bro's are Libertarian and want a pure Free Market...but they've learned not to waste their resources and money on losers like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson...who can't play the game because they want to remain popular amongst their nonconformist, Conspiracy wing base.

I agree with Non-Intervenion. Especially on the economic front.

Actually on Foreign Policy....I'm not all the way there. I don't think Iran should get a nuclear Bomb. I'd gladly cut out a few billions out of Welfare and entitlements and use that money to fund taking out Iran.....installing a few leaders in the process that we can somewhat control...and start to transition their Economic system into Capitalism. Let some of our U.S. based Corporations get a crack at their natural resources first.

Comment

• Obama was petulant, snide and condescending as he attempted to fabricate a tapestry of deceit that might sway the vote of enough misinformed imbeciles to stem the tide of Romney support that's been growing since he obliterated Barry in the first debate.

Romney is ahead in the polls and electoral map, something that is unlikely to change even after last night's debate "loss." Hopefully come January he can begin to repair the significant damage and debt caused by in large part by Bush and Obama.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 10-23-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• 3 words. horses and bayonettes ..LOL

Comment

• Pure truth

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Pure truth

Obama doesn't need a miracle to get re-elected, all he needs is a lying, flip-flopping, vague, plan-less, opponent that states behind closed doors that he doesn't give a flying **** about the 47% disadvantaged.

Know where Obama can find such an opponent??

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Obama doesn't need a miracle to get re-elected, all he needs is a lying, flip-flopping, vague, plan-less, opponent that states behind closed doors that he doesn't give a flying **** about the 47% disadvantaged.

Know where Obama can find such an opponent??
                      You and I both know that Romney was explaining how he would be able to beat Obama despite a considerable disadvantage in resources. As opposed to Obama, who has actually disenfranchised the votes of anyone who votes Republican for going on 4 years now (even after a historic election in 2010.) Which has earned him the title of most hyper-partisan President in American history.

Comment

Working...
                      X