No announcement yet.

The final US Presidential debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    It is painfully obvious you didn't watch the debate, you literally said nothing...
    lmfao green k

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      One thing I would have roasted Obama on if I were Romney was the subject of drone strikes.

Obama's drone strikes have killed tens of innocent civilians in Pakistan.

Drone strikes have got to stop.
      You think he gives a damn? A Republican would never do that. The more opportunities to intimidate opposing countries by force, the better. Drones are nothing in the bigger picture, because if he gets elected we'll be in another war in no time.

Comment

The question is, Who is the real Romney?

He governed Mass as a moderate, there's no doubt about that. Then he campaigned as a staunch conservative to gain the base.

Then last night he acted like a centrist.

Who is the real Romney?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

He governed Mass as a moderate, there's no doubt about that. Then he campaigned as a staunch conservative to gain the base.

Who is the real Romney?
          a rich as5hole.
          T_T

Comment

joke of a debate....would have been better with Ron Paul

Americans are nothing more than brainwashed sheep who think theres a difference between Willard and Barry

what a joke these two clowns are.

Comment

Romney strikes me as very disingenuous. I realize that it's been illustrated in the news that he is not very honest but just watching him speak gives me the impression he is lying about almost everything.

Comment

I hope Obama wins because I love his idea about making immigration easier for people to come to America. Hopfeully this will end illegal entry into the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Romney strikes me as very disingenuous. I realize that it's been illustrated in the news that he is not very honest but just watching him speak gives me the impression he is lying about almost everything.
                  That's because he is. He says whatever the people directly in his line of sight want to hear. He was Mexican in front of Mexicans. He was a Detroit boy during the debate. He wants tax cuts for the rich one day, and nothing of the sort the next. He will literally say whatever he thinks the people he's looking at want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Who is the real Romney?
                    There is no real Mitt Romney. How people don't understand that I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      That's because he is. He says whatever the people directly in his line of sight want to hear. He was Mexican in front of Mexicans. He was a Detroit boy during the debate. He wants tax cuts for the rich one day, and nothing of the sort the next. He will literally say whatever he thinks the people he's looking at want to hear.
                      what do you think his chances are of winning?

Comment

Working...
                      X