Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

BTW look what's coming out soon
    I seen it

I want one

But...... I want everything

Except glocks.... lol

Comment

• Psh.. This ain't no guns n ammo thread. I don't see no bitches holding machine guns. straighten this shit out.

Comment

• Lmao at buying any new product from mossberg, wouldn't touch anything they make that isn't a standard shotgun.

Have any of their new products had any real success in the last 5-6 years?

Last time I looked into buying a Mossberg was the scout, it was a cheap scout rifle but couldn't find it anywhere, apparently it's mostly garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Lmao at buying any new product from mossberg, wouldn't touch anything they make that isn't a standard shotgun.

Have any of their new products had any real success in the last 5-6 years?

Last time I looked into buying a Mossberg was the scout, it was a cheap scout rifle but couldn't find it anywhere, apparently it's mostly garbage.
          Remington had same problem when they tried to get into handguns

All the handguns they came out with were garbage

Hopefully this mossberg pans out okay

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Remington had same problem when they tried to get into handguns

All the handguns they came out with were garbage

Hopefully this mossberg pans out okay
            I can't imagine buying a concealed carry freaking Mossberg, but I guess there idiots out there willing to risk their lives carrying what is probably a piece of junk.

Mossberg is a garbage company these days, wouldn't waste a dollar on any of their products, especially new ones. Good luck dealing with that company if your gun needs fixing or a new part.

Mossbergs scout that i was interested in took AR mags, which was one of the reasons I was interested, but from what I heard it was disaster.

Comment

I can't imagine buying a concealed carry freaking Mossberg, but I guess there idiots out there willing to risk their lives carrying what is probably a piece of junk.

Mossberg is a garbage company these days, wouldn't waste a dollar on any of their products, especially new ones. Good luck dealing with that company if your gun needs fixing or a new part.

Mossbergs scout that i was interested in took AR mags, which was one of the reasons I was interested, but from what I heard it was disaster.
              Well see if it's any good

Wont take long if problems come up

Comment

Well see if it's any good

Wont take long if problems come up
                It doesn't matter it's Mossberg, we know it won't be better than what's already proven, it will just be cheaper.

Comment

It doesn't matter it's Mossberg, we know it won't be better than what's already proven, it will just be cheaper.
                  Most stuff that come out are rarely better than others tbh

I wont knock the mossberg til I start hearing or reading bad stuff about it

Comment

Trijicon acog are pricey around $1000 all the way up to $3-4,000.

They got the name and govt contracts that's why.

Better to just buy more ARs and cheap scopes with that money imo.

Get yourself a nice AR with a decent scope and a bunch of cheap ARs with cheap red dot sights.

The nice one if for you and you can outfit it real nice. The cheap ones are for handing out. If ever there's an emergency. Riot, natural disaster, zombies lol, etc. You can hand it to friends and family and anyone can aim with a red dot.
                    Now that your ready for any equipped for any disaster or riot etc.
                    Do you hold out hopes that it actually might happen or would you rather not have to use all the things you have ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Now that your ready for any equipped for any disaster or riot etc.
                      Do you hold out hopes that it actually might happen or would you rather not have to use all the things you have ready.
                      I just hope it's the slow zombies

My cardio cant handle the fast zombies

Comment

Working...
                      X