• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    Nice!

What caliber

Very pretty.

All p229 models are in 9mm, yes yes?

Tua answered that one and 9mm is my favorite. It’s just so smooth and accurate, perfect follow up shots.

Im just trying to see which piece to carry on me if we were to fall into a post apocalyptic era.

For me it’s either Walther PPQ or P226 with a Mossy500 on my shoulders. AR-15 would be inside the toolbox of my future truck.

Comment

• Question for you guys. If you were in a post apocalyptic era and you could only have 3 guns with 3 different calibers, which would they be and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Question for you guys. If you were in a post apocalyptic era and you could only have 3 guns with 3 different calibers, which would they be and why?
        Kel-tec PMR-30 .22 WMR
        It holds 30 .22 magnum in a small polymer pistol frame. Ammo would be scarce but given you had time to prepare, you could buy a large volume. It's the kind of gun a hit team would want. Devastating round for an experienced shooter.

Benelli supernova 12 gauge
        Given it's a total collapse, having a very durable shotgun is exactly what you want. It's a pump action shotgun with very little that can fail. I've had one for years and honestly it's pretty much weather proof. Plus in a dooms day scenario, 12 gauge shells are the most likely round you'd find looting considering how saturated the market is with them.

PSA PA-15 .223
        Just a standard, high powered, semi automatic rifle that shoots ammo that will be the most plentiful (besides 9mm parabellum) since our NATO allies all use the same round.

Comment

Question for you guys. If you were in a post apocalyptic era and you could only have 3 guns with 3 different calibers, which would they be and why?
          .22 rifle and AR 5.56mm

Or

12 gauge shotgun and AR 5.56mm

Handgun carry what you like imo. You'll be dead before you run out of rifle and shotgun ammo.

You dont want to get into shootouts in a post apocalyptic world. Any small gunshot wound is a death sentence without proper medical facilities.

Comment

Tua answered that one and 9mm is my favorite. It’s just so smooth and accurate, perfect follow up shots.

Im just trying to see which piece to carry on me if we were to fall into a post apocalyptic era.

For me it’s either Walther PPQ or P226 with a Mossy500 on my shoulders. AR-15 would be inside the toolbox of my future truck.
            Ppq is a good gun.

My bro has a ppq m2. Excellent trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Ppq is a good gun.

My bro has a ppq m2. Excellent trigger.
              After spending alot of time with the PPQ, other pistols dont feel as refined to me. The trigger action is top notch, nothing like ive ever felt.

In an urgent situation, my instincts would go for the PPQ. I actually love it more than the Sig.

PPQ is very underrated. Glocks are not in the same league.

Comment

After spending alot of time with the PPQ, other pistols dont feel as refined to me. The trigger action is top notch, nothing like ive ever felt.

In an urgent situation, my instincts would go for the PPQ. I actually love it more than the Sig.

Glocks have crappy triggers and crappy sights and boxy grips.

I can shoot it fine but anyone who says glocks are great dont know anything.

Comment

I have a HK VP9 and VP9 sk. To me it's the best striker fired polymer frame pistol you can buy for the price. I got the SK for $540 and the full size for $600 with night sights and 2 extra mags. I kind of wish I got the HK45 over two 9mm but I mean it does the job. It has a great trigger and imo underpriced for it's quality. I've never shot a PPQ but I'd imagine the price is hard to pass up. But when it comes to Glock vs HK, I'm HK all day long. I'm not the kind of person to want to have to ad after market mods like trigger and sights and that's what you get with Glocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    I have a HK VP9 and VP9 sk. To me it's the best striker fired polymer frame pistol you can buy for the price. I got the SK for $540 and the full size for $600 with night sights and 2 extra mags. I kind of wish I got the HK45 over two 9mm but I mean it does the job. It has a great trigger and imo underpriced for it's quality. I've never shot a PPQ but I'd imagine the price is hard to pass up. But when it comes to Glock vs HK, I'm HK all day long. I'm not the kind of person to want to have to ad after market mods like trigger and sights and that's what you get with Glocks.
                    Glock perfection.

Just change the trigger and sights.

Get used to the body grip and weird angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      I want hk45, hk45c, vp9, vp9sk, p30, p30s, p30ls, p30l, p30sk, p30sks, vp40,vp40sk

None are available in california.

I'd have to get street one (which is rare)

Or do a private party transfer (ppt of non california roster guns are $$$)

Hk vp9 and other non roster hk is probably going for $1500-2000 in california. USED

Comment

Working...
                      X