Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    We got rid of a lot of annoying pricks.

To those that ever stop complaining about this place --- leave.

Simple.
    Yeah.

You know the thing here is that the place seems worse now and better BITD to most of the posters that has some mileage. My guess is that it's not because the swell guys have gone, but rather that you yourself has gotten somewhat bored with it.

I look at the bright side. There's still plenty of good guys around and some noobs does get my attention after a while. Furthermore some MIA's has come back including sweet pea who's one of the funniest guys in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Walt Liquor??....
      Yep. What the hell happened to him? I hope he'll be back. Same with laddie.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Yeah.

You know the thing here is that the place seems worse now and better BITD to most of the posters that has some mileage. My guess is that it's not because the swell guys have gone, but rather that you yourself has gotten somewhat bored with it.

I look at the bright side. There's still plenty of good guys around and some noobs does get my attention after a while. Furthermore some MIA's has come back including sweet pea who's one of the funniest guys in here.
        Firstly, it's always a 50/50 on people that think it's worse, or it's better. It's always been like that too.

As for me, I've given no indication of boredom, I post on here just as much as I ever have, my daily post count has always been consistent.

Comment

Bright lights burn out fast Slow and steady wins the race.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Firstly, it's always a 50/50 on people that think it's worse, or it's better. It's always been like that too.

As for me, I've given no indication of boredom, I post on here just as much as I ever have, my daily post count has always been consistent.
            I guess mine has dropped somewhat. To me nothing beats the first 6 months or so. This is the first forum I ever joined and it was a great revelation. Boxing is my favourite passtime and something always happens. I reckon I'll keep posting untill I am no more.

Comment

Bringer
              Tua
              Annie
              Pea
              Mak
              Mark
              Trig
              PB32
              Larry
              Horton
              Tunney
              MIB(who is still here)
              Jack (Who is still here)
              Hoff
              Georges
              Spray
              Horus
              Burner

Plenty of polarizing/entertaining/trolling/troublemaking/hilarious posters still around here on the regular.

That's not my personal fav list either so dont get offended for being left out, just the top polarizing posters off the top of my head.
              Last edited by THE REED; 10-18-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Bright lights burn out fast Slow and steady wins the race.
                Where have you been sønnike?? Are you going to Herning in December?

Comment

Does nobody else miss horus?

BTW I was awol for like 6 months when I came back a lot of folks were gone so I don't know what went down, maybe he went crazy

Comment

the mayweather / pacquiao war (though over,) scared a lot of people out of NSB.

doing all of your posting in the lounge has got to make a basket case of a man on some level. of that i am convinced.

there are [still] plenty of hilarious characters. some of them aren't even trying to be funny.

Comment

Tbh I came here purely for boxing talk but realised quickly that NSB was full of trolls. I'd say it's about 80% trolling. There are some solid posters that aren't sensitive either.

Comment

Working...
                      X