Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
    Me vs. Pug, the result:

Holy crap that .gif is epic.

Dude playing as Ryu was tight and knew exactly how to avoid the spammer's combo, did so calmly, then countered in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I was the master of drunk banter and pointless threads. I'm also well known for a 2 year feud with Jack The Rippuh.

I grew tired of the lounge once all of the sudden I'd have three new ******s stalking me every week.
      Yeah that was strange when random posters started obsessive feuds with you, still dont get that one

Comment

What happened to that bloke Oasis Lad? He was prolific poster in his day.

Comment

No idea. I miss that funny mofo, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            And I got another thing that annoys me.

Why is it, any time i criticize a fighter I get "butthurt brit, Hatton was a ****ing bum, he'll get ktfo again"

What's it to do with Hatton

and just so you all know, i'm not expecting much from Ricky, just a few fun nights, and hopefully pick up an alphabet trinket, that's all.

just because I have him in my sig, it doesn't mean i think he's an ATG, because i'm capable of being realistic about fighters i like

so give it a rest.
            Get used to it.

Everytime I talk abut a fighter being KTFO... I get this posted in my face.

At this point I thin kit's funny.

Comment

Like, seriously?

I remember back in the days we had guys like Street Bully, 2-Tough, Versatyle, Horus etc, these guys were CHARACTERS, now bear in mind i'm not saying they are the same, i'm just saying they were KNOWN.

I look round nowadays, and all we got left is like MarkB who sounds on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and like that's it.

NSB has just become a wasteland, you got guys in there posting on every ****ing thread, like ShoulderRoll who I often get into it with, but the dude is a complete no-mark, you forget about him the second you leave the thread.

And he's one of the MOST memorable ones. All it is is a sea of noobs and **** talking about ****ing Bob Arum, and talking about Brandon Rios like he isn't a ****ing bum, what gives?

you know back in the days I used to mess about and wind up dudes like Street Bully but he knew it was only banter, you can't do that nowadays, The fact I got a Hatton Sig if i say anything I get a gang of no-marks going on about "Butt-hurt brit" I even had the "bias Brit" tagline just to ****ing enable them, anyone who knows me on here (not many left) knows i'm not biased toward British fighters, i'm pretty realistic about most of them being overrated over here, but people want to keep calling me that then fine whatever, Nathan Cleverly would spark out Prime Roy Jones, round three, suck it up you ****.

It just pissed me off man, theres barely anyone worth a damn left
              I'm here now. I'm the new generation.

Comment

it's just that it used to be a real fun place, i met a lot of like minded and interesting people on this site, late 2010-early 2011 was a good times
                Trolling add to that much more moderation has changed the flow,threads get axed before they truly get brutal now.

Comment

At least we got rid of Infern0....

Comment

Walt Liquor??....

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      At least we got rid of Infern0....
                      We got rid of a lot of annoying pricks.

To those that ever stop complaining about this place --- leave.

Simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X