• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.. the widow has a choice

walmart or target

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      Nah lots of people would've wanted Tommy to win, I did. Especially after the scene where he hugs his dad on the bed, amazing scene.

I don't really see how they could go into the friends family without making it a stalled/staggered ending. It ended with a bang and a closing scene with the most important characters, difficult to drop the excitement level after that at the end. I think it's one of them where it lets the watcher decide. For me, the bro's shared some of the money, the widow got some, and everyone lived happily ever after. Well, kinda.
      That's a good point. I still think they could have done a quick "one year later" type thing and showed them together or something and it wouldn't have killed the ending.

You'd think Brendon would have given something to the family. Even 100k would have helped them enormously.

I would have liked it better if Tommy had won and then gave half of the check to his brother and the other half to the family before he was taken into military custody.

Damn, I want to watch this again. Wonder if my bro in law has returned it yet. I suppose I can just download it and run it through my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        That's a good point. I still think they could have done a quick "one year later" type thing and showed them together or something and it wouldn't have killed the ending.

You'd think Brendon would have given something to the family. Even 100k would have helped them enormously.

I would have liked it better if Tommy had won and then gave half of the check to his brother and the other half to the family before he was taken into military custody.

Damn, I want to watch this again. Wonder if my bro in law has returned it yet. I suppose I can just download it and run it through my TV.
        That would make a pretty good alternate ending on the DVD actually. I found this film pretty poignant and and memorable as-well mate. Seen it twice now and I could watch it a few times more easily. Got it all...

Comment

Loved the movie but it bothered me that they played it off like someone could continue to fight with a clearly broken arm, what is the ref even there for.

Lol i know im nitpicking its just one of those things

Comment

Working...
          X