Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad ass fight scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm now watching this on Netflix streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I'm now watching this on Netflix streaming.
      Let me know what you think.

Comment

this movie was awesome.....that scene where nolte is drunk talkin about his ship and hardy consoling him got to me....suprised me with the emotion in this movie....

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Let me know what you think.
          Holyshet! Great story, fight, scenes, action, drama. Some
          Scenes were so emotional that I almost cried. A very underrated great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
            this movie was awesome.....that scene where nolte is drunk talkin about his ship and hardy consoling him got to me....suprised me with the emotion in this movie....
            Yeah, it really was heavy in the emotions department. I felt emotionally drained after watching it. The fight scenes were cool but the story was very good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              Holyshet! Great story, fight, scenes, action, drama. Some
              Scenes were so emotional that I almost cried. A very underrated great movie.
              Cool, glad you liked it man.

Comment

Absolutely awesome movie that, and I struggled finding some clips of the fight scenes.

Great acting from all parties and proper raw.

Cheers Abo!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Movie was so much better than I expected and had a very emotional ending... very impressed.

But for the love of christ watch this death scene I just saw it and have to share it

OOOOO SHEEEYIT!!

Man I'm LAUGHING telling the b*tch to STOP shooting.

Comment

Am I the only one who wanted Tommy to win? I know he was a crazy prick but I felt more emotionally attached to his character for some reason. Not that I didn't like Brandon and his family but I just felt like they short changed Tommy by having him lose like that. I also didn't like how you never find out what happens to his best friend's family. I wonder if Brendon donated some of his purse to them? Awesome movie but I think the ending could have been better.

Comment

Nah lots of people would've wanted Tommy to win, I did. Especially after the scene where he hugs his dad on the bed, amazing scene.

I don't really see how they could go into the friends family without making it a stalled/staggered ending. It ended with a bang and a closing scene with the most important characters, difficult to drop the excitement level after that at the end. I think it's one of them where it lets the watcher decide. For me, the bro's shared some of the money, the widow got some, and everyone lived happily ever after. Well, kinda.

Comment

Working...
                      X