Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracies happen and have happened throughout history, some theories are ridiculous but then again so is this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Since it annoy you so much, I'll sig it.
      Going a bit overboard aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Going a bit overboard aren't you?
        Meh.

Easy-E has a quote of dear Tunneys grand experiment with nude beaches.

Let him have his moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          I specifically didn't include things like assassinations. Those can be "conspiracies" among a very small group of people. But in reality, it's really just a crime. You can call it a "conspiracy" the way the government calls the Mafia a conspiracy....But ish like that is just a crime.

Now, a difference is saying that the Cubans, CIA and Mafia, and Republicans "conspired together" to kill JFK. That type of far-reaching ish is absurd to me.
          Its a conspiracy when the government says this schmuck lit off 3 bullets in 6 seconds from half a mile away and hit the guy twice, and nobody else was involved even though eye witnesses who were there heard gun shots behind them and jfks head went back when it was hit... Then Oswald just happened to be killed.

Its not JUST a crime when all the truths arent told.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Can't you think of something new to attack me with?

You seem so childlik, it's difficult to believe you're age 36!
            My age has something to do with your penis comparison on a nude beach?

I maybe immature.

But your self conscious attempt to disprove the "conspiracy" of dong size in relation to race is fuggin hilarious to my child like sense of humor.

Now off to tell more pee pee and poo poo jokes.....

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Its a conspiracy when the government says this schmuck lit off 3 bullets in 6 seconds from half a mile away and hit the guy twice, and nobody else was involved even though eye witnesses who were there heard gun shots behind them and jfks head went back when it was hit... Then Oswald just happened to be killed.

Its not JUST a crime when all the truths arent told.
              So, it was a government conspiracy that sent Dewey Bozella to prison? Or incompetence and some shoddy work? And someone lying?

Comment

Gulf of Tonkin incident

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                  Gulf of Tonkin incident

/thread.
                  So 1 or 2 actual incidents means 9/11 was a false flag for Bush to invade Iraq?

The Tuskegee experiment means that AIDS is the government's way to get rid of gays and blacks?

Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    So 1 or 2 actual incidents means 9/11 was a false flag for Bush to invade Iraq?

The Tuskegee experiment means that AIDS is the government's way to get rid of gays and blacks?

Stop it.
                    It means the government has lied before to go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      All I want is a straight answer on why building 7 came down
                      There are some loonies out there, but I also would like an answer to this question.

Comment

Working...
                      X