Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Michael Jordan had Jabar, Worthy, and Cooper as teammates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    In terms of homicides and sideshow's?

No argument here.
    Car sideshows are better than the human sideshows frisco has lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      He learned to trust his teammates? That is another one of those silly things about jordan's legacy. He didnt start winning because he learned to trust them,he won because the league around him got worse. Jordan came into the league at the perfect time, media was getting bigger and the stars were getting older by the time he reached his prime. Sad how the nba had to dilute the talent pool to help the guy.
      Oh I get it..... It's all a conspiracy

That's a point of view I've never come across relating to Jordan !!!

I watched his NBA career from beginning 2 end. Up close and personal (court side) and on the old tube.

If you've done the same and come to your opinion as a conclusion. I don't know what 2 tell you ???

If there's anything diluted on the subject it's your opinion !!!
      Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-05-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        You're the only person on Earth who as ever stated that Jordan was overrated........and you'll die the only person from that school.
        That's where you're wrong. Jordna IS overrated. He is ONE OF the greatest players of all-time, but he is not THE greatest player of all-time. He is a product of great marketing. I'd put Magic, Oscar, Wilt, Kareem, and Hakeem, in that order, ahead of Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Those Jazz teams the Bulls beat in the Finals? They didn't have two original Dream Teamers, and top 50 players of all time on the squad. They were both 47 yeas old.

90's was soft. Those Knicks teams were a bunch of pussies. Ewing, Oakley and Mason were a bunch of mommas boys.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Green K my dude!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I watched his NBA career from beginning 2 end. Up close and personal (court side) and on the old tube.

If you've done the same and come to your opinion as a conclusion. I don't know what 2 tell you ???

the league expanded at this time by 7 teams from late 80's to mid 90's.

and the salary cap instituted in the mid 80's ensured that talent was dispersed, unlike previous expansions.

and this was before high school kids and euro players so the talent pool was very dilluted.

reason it didn't affect bulls was pure luck.

scottie pippen's dumb ass signed a long term obsolete contract with the bulls.

put it this way, he made more money in 1 year with the blazers than he did with the bulls 1987-1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              the league expanded at this time by 7 teams from late 80's to mid 90's.

and the salary cap instituted in the mid 80's ensured that talent was dispersed, unlike previous expansions.

and this was before high school kids and euro players so the talent pool was very dilluted.

reason it didn't affect bulls was pure luck.

scottie pippen's dumb ass signed a long term obsolete contract with the bulls.

put it this way, he made more money in 1 year with the blazers than he did with the bulls 1987-1998.
              Don't forget the under the table deal the bulls and jordan had. Jordan makes about one million a year , then all of a sudden makes 30+ his last two years when the team was completely set lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Jordan is a product of marketing and the right timing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
                  That's where you're wrong. Jordna IS overrated. He is ONE OF the greatest players of all-time, but he is not THE greatest player of all-time. He is a product of great marketing. I'd put Magic, Oscar, Wilt, Kareem, and Hakeem, in that order, ahead of Jordan.
                  And you would be wrong on every count, with the exception of Kareem.

Comment

Kareem and Worthy wouldn't have as many points and probably wouldn't have gelled with such a ballhog

they probably win 1 title

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Kareem and Worthy wouldn't have as many points and probably wouldn't have gelled with such a ballhog

they probably win 1 title
                      nah worthy would've gotten jordan in line.

like at NC, jordan knows he's 2nd banana when worthy is on the team.

Comment

Working...
                      X