Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Michael Jordan had Jabar, Worthy, and Cooper as teammates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Jordan didn't win his 6th Finals MVP, 5th league MVP, 10th scoring title, or 9th selection to the All NBA defensive team at the age of 35.

He was a zygote.
    Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    6× NBA Champion (1971, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987–1988)
    6× NBA Most Valuable Player (1971–1972, 1974, 1976–1977, 1980)
    19× NBA All-Star (1970–1977, 1979–1989)
    2× NBA Finals MVP (1971, 1985)
    10× All-NBA First Team (1971–1974, 1976–1977, 1980–1981, 1984, 1986)
    5× All-NBA Second Team (1970, 1978–1979, 1983, 1985)
    5× NBA All-Defensive First Team (1974–1975, 1979–1981)
    6× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1970–1971, 1976–1978, 1984)
    NBA Rookie of the Year (1970)
    NBA All-Rookie Team (1970)
    NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team
    3× NCAA Men's Basketball Champion (1967–1969)
    3× NCAA Basketball Tournament MOP (1967–1969)
    Naismith College Player of the Year (1969)
    2× USBWA College Player of the Year (1967–1968)
    No.33 retired by Milwaukee Bucks
    No.33 retired by Los Angeles Lakers

The real GOAT

Deal with it

Comment

I'm not even arguing over if Kareem has the hardware to make a claim as the greatest. Go ahead and find one fucking post in this thread saying as much.

No, you started running your dick beaters about Jordan being over rated.

He isn't.

It's that simple.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-05-2012, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I'm not even arguing over if Kareem has the hardware to make a claim as the greatest. Go ahead and find one fucking post in this thread saying as much.

He isn't.

It's that simple.
        Jordan is overrated when you have people saying he is the undisputed GOAT. When people are saying he is the GOAT without question, then yes he is overrated because he isnt even the greatest to begin with, let alone the undisputed GOAT. I dont see why you resorted to insults and foul language ,brother. Did jordan not win when all of the 80s greats were past their primes? Did he not win during the expansion era? If you discredit hakeem's back to back championships because jordan retired, then you must also discredit jordan for winning when magic had hiv and worthy was injured, isiah was old,bird was old, and he has no comp in the 90s since pippen was also a top ten player. Jordan was the best player during his prime, but he also had the best team which is why their wasn't much of a drop off when he retired and pippen was leading the team. Let's not forget jordan also didnt win anything until he got pippen, then didn't win again until the nba added more expansion teams and the bulls got gifted dennis rodman.

Comment

Like a dog chasing it's tail.

Of COURSE Jordan won titles when he had BETTER players around him. Who the hell hasn't? Just like Bird won when he had Parish, Mchale, D.J. Magic had Kareem, Worthy, Coop. Zeke when he had Dumars, Laimbeer, and the rest of those Bad Boy teams. Shit, look at the 83 76er's team. It was LOADED.

Comment

Like a dog chasing it's tail.

Of COURSE Jordan won titles when he had BETTER players around him. Who the hell hasn't? Just like Bird won when he had Parish, Mchale, D.J. Magic had Kareem, Worthy, Coop. Zeke when he had Dumars, Laimbeer, and the rest of those Bad Boy teams. Shit, look at the 83 76er's team. It was LOADED.
            But jordan is the greatest athlete of all time right? He is the undisputed best since he stepped on the court? Nobody else can even be compared, yet he was 1-11 before pippen. Sorry dude, jordan is not the greatest, top 5 maybe, but not the greatest. The nba made it easier for jordan because magic,bird,isiah,and dr.j were old and done. All of the jordan hype comes from the media and the nba beating it into the sheep's silly little brains. Now tell me when jordan won? What does it coincide with? Jordan ALWAYS had the better players on his team when he won, can't say the same for bird,magic,and isiah since they went against each other so much.

"Wilt Chamberlain is willing to debate about who is the greatest player in NBA history. He doesn't think it's Michael [jordon]. 'I have heard Michael [jordon] once say that he thought he was the greatest player of all time,' Chamberlain said in a television interview to be shown Friday night on the Classic Sports Network. 'I say to Michael, until they start changing the game because you are so great, then I don't think you should be giving yourself such accolades. In fact, your game, Michael, has been enhanced by some of the things the NBA has done. My game, it went the other way. They (the NBA) tried to stop me.'

Truth dropped from the most dominant player ever

Comment

Oh. So we are going on what somebody is saying when he wasn't even the league when Jordan played?

Gotcha.

How about what Bird said when Jordan dropped 63 on the Celtics in the 86 playoff's?

Or how about Magic?

Go to the 5 minute mark.

So go ahead, and try to look like the smart guy with this "Jordan is over rated" nonsense.

You'll get some props from the Laker contingent on here.

Yay......

Comment

Wilt talked about how they changed the rules and made it easier for jordan, which is what i stated. It's not an opinion, it's a fact they changed the rules which made it easier.Your post is irrelevant to anything i've said or posted.

Comment

He isn't.

It's that simple.

jordan is overrated.

he's rated over where he should be.

the very definition of overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Why you selling Rambis short ???
                    seriously though.

kareem > jordan

and at least in college worthy > jordan

Comment