Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agnostic Theist

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
      Believing in any sort of higher being is nonsense itself.

That's your opinion.

You certain'y can't disprove there is some sort of higher being, or higher power, intelligence, etc.

Does it make sense to automatically assume there is one because we can't explain for sure how we came into being, along with the earth, and all the planets, etc.? Of course not. . However, it is equally as foolish to 100% reject the idea as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Use to be.......now it is.
        Nope still isnt

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          However, it is equally as foolish to 100% reject the idea as well.
          That's where the Agnostic part kicks in

Comment

That's why I say believe what you want to believe, but keep it private, and don't tell somebody else they are an idiot, or weak for believing what they want to believe.

Don't judge others because of what they believe. One love, one respect.

My opinion, though.

I'm out to go work the double-end, speed, and heavy bags, though. . . I bid you all adieu.

Comment

my religion

Comment

Go to church, but i'm an agnostic.

Comment

I'm tired of it being politically incorrect to just tell the truth about religious people, and that truth is that the vast majority of them are uneducated dip**** yokels who have no real comprehension of whatever imbecilic faith they're actually ascribing to and simply follow it because they were either raised that way, or they're too ****ing stupid to think for themselves.

No - I don't have to respect you and your silly hat and/or beard, laughable beliefs, subjugation of women, lack of evidence, treatment of gays, and pompous sense moral authority. **** you and everybody that looks and thinks like you, you archaic, logic lacking, pious piece of oxygen thieving ****.

I'm The_Bringer and I approved this message.

Comment

Very proud to be Muslim (Sunni- Orthodox).

Comment

I'm whatever religion chuck Norris is

Comment

Working...
                      X