Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top ten people I'd most like to **** right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    7. Tony The Tiger

A typical Fat Yank in his use of braggadocio, there's nothing wrong with "my cereals are quite nice I think, but make up your own minds" as a catchphrase.

However, this cock-sure fucking prick hasn't got a modest bone in his body, and for that he deserves to be bummed into the middle of next week. I wonder if Anthony Tiger would still go around shouting "they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" if he woke up shitting blood for a fortnight?
    this just about killed me

Comment

I'm a beliber.. Do I have to say anything else.

Oh, and Vida Guerra is okey too... I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I'm a beliber.. Do I have to say anything else.

Oh, and Vida Guerra is okey too... I suppose.
        face down, ass up!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          face down, ass up!

Comment

Haha hilarious thread. Will annie post his last two today or will he be out of sight again?

Comment

7. Tony The Tiger

A typical Fat Yank in his use of braggadocio, there's nothing wrong with "my cereals are quite nice I think, but make up your own minds" as a catchphrase.

However, this cock-sure fucking prick hasn't got a modest bone in his body, and for that he deserves to be bummed into the middle of next week. I wonder if Anthony Tiger would still go around shouting "they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" if he woke up shitting blood for a fortnight?
              loooooooollllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                Haha hilarious thread. Will annie post his last two today or will he be out of sight again?
                These require thought. Those last two are harder in a way, cos you know you've ran out of choices.

Comment

Comment

'Tony the Tiger' ****ing slayed me.

"my cereals are quite nice I think, but make up your own minds"

Comment

7. Tony The Tiger

And people had the nerve to say Annie was shot.

Anthony Tiger

Comment

Working...
                      X