No announcement yet.

Apple iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
    Can somone recap and tell me the winner of the dogfight??
    phonedog's winner was the GS3. Overall it performs better, the iPhone 5 still a great device but it has some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      phonedog's winner was the GS3. Overall it performs better, the iPhone 5 still a great device but it has some issues.
      Thanks for the recap. I'll watch later

Comment

Schmackdown by Wirefly

Comment

Comment

Schmackdown by Wirefly

Cool smack down

Comment

The iPhone 5 is great but not the best! A lot of complaints are starting to surface about Skype not being compatible with it, and lacks exclusive features on iOS 6. There's a cool page here for anyone looking for latest iPhone apps and reviews.

Comment

I recently had the choice to upgrade to the iPhone 5 and i gave up my 4S for the galaxy sIII and i regret nothing....acutally i regret being stuck with an iPhone for the last three years. I did find some comfort and humor in the fact that a blue phone comes with white samsung earbuds....like damn sammy, be your own man! But hands down Android on a phone like this GSIII is unbeatable....i don't give a **** how many app's you go. The UI is borrrrring!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdumper View Post
                  I recently had the choice to upgrade to the iPhone 5 and i gave up my 4S for the galaxy sIII and i regret nothing....acutally i regret being stuck with an iPhone for the last three years. I did find some comfort and humor in the fact that a blue phone comes with white samsung earbuds....like damn sammy, be your own man! But hands down Android on a phone like this GSIII is unbeatable....i don't give a **** how many app's you go. The UI is borrrrring!
                  I am currently debating between these two phones. Giving up my current one and selling it. I've had 3 Android phones and have never owned an iPhone before. I love Android and all but I am really sick of the inconsistency and bugs that come with Android. I'm ready to try something new. Is there a lot of bugs or annoying things I should know about with iPhone if I go that route?

Comment

I am currently debating between these two phones. Giving up my current one and selling it. I've had 3 Android phones and have never owned an iPhone before. I love Android and all but I am really sick of the inconsistency and bugs that come with Android. I'm ready to try something new. Is there a lot of bugs or annoying things I should know about with iPhone if I go that route?
                    Don't do it, the S3 has nailed android and the iphone is a huge step down, Reed will attest to this.

Comment

It's a difficult decision honestly. I use to have the S2 so I'm pretty familiar with Samsung's UI and how it works. The S3 looks the same but they've added a bunch of new features enhancing what was already there on the S2. So I'll know how to use the S3 if I got that. I'll totally be brand new to iPhone if I get it. Don't know anything about that. I've played with them like texting and stuff seems to be flawless.

Comment

Working...
                      X