Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take CONVINCE PEOPLE that GOD/RELIGION IS NOT REAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    Tell me why you believe Christianity to be true
    At this point in my life I dont believe in any religion. I do however believe there is a God.

I guess that makes me dumb, insecure, cowardly, weak minded and every other name in the book that atheists like to throw at people who have "beliefs" different from theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      He is saying religious people and people who follow science are two of the same I was trying to explain how different they are, and if you don't care don't quote me.
      are you a chick? or just incapable of following a normal train of thought?

don't worry, i won't quote you. seems you don't have anything interesting to say anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        At this point in my life I dont believe in any religion. I do however believe there is a God.

I guess that makes me dumb, insecure, cowardly, weak minded and every other name in the book that atheists like to throw at people who have "beliefs" different from theirs.
        No........

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          are you a chick? or just incapable of following a normal train of thought?

don't worry, i won't quote you. seems you don't have anything interesting to say anyway.
          Right as opposed to yourself who has added so much to the debate.

Comment

Haha that's hilarious. Claiming you haven't read the Bible because you said we know more than we did 2000 years ago!!!
            That's not why I haven't read the bible when did I say that? I'm just asking why reading the bible from cover to cover is relevant at all to this debate.

Comment

That's not why I haven't read the bible when did I say that? I'm just asking why reading the bible from cover to cover is relevant at all to this debate.
              Sorry, you misunderstand me. Cigarillo is hilarious for saying that you haven't read the Bible because you think we know more than we used to (I'm on your side)

Comment

Sorry, you misunderstand me. Cigarillo is hilarious for saying that you haven't read the Bible because you think we know more than we used to (I'm on your side)
                Sorry my bad : read it wrong for some reason. Think I've been on here to long today.
                Last edited by -Lowkey-; 09-21-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Right as opposed to yourself who has added so much to the debate.
                  whatever girl, just re-read what you wrote to me. makes you sound like an imbecile.

Comment

Sorry my bad : read it wrong for some reason. Think I've been on here to long today.
                    Lol no problem it was a badly written sentence. I've been inside too long as well. Bloody bored...

Comment

• god does not exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X