Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    here is a grain......it's got ****!!!!!!

And according to many ape experts and such they're too low though it doesn't take an expert to see they're not just saggy but the **** start at the middle of the guts. Heck you can even see the shoulder padding. It was also in his book drawings of female Bigfoots before he happened to come across this.
    Look at the barrel-chest, clearly padding.

I also imagine a suit with **** would be easier and a lot less hassle than making one with a dangling c0ck and balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      And according to many ape experts and such they're too low though it doesn't take an expert to see they're not just saggy but the **** start at the middle of the guts. Heck you can even see the shoulder padding. It was also in his book drawings of female Bigfoots before he happened to come across this.
      Look at the barrel-chest, clearly padding.

I also imagine a suit with **** would be easier and a lot less hassle than making one with a dangling c0ck and balls.
      I was gonna post some aborigine ******* but I think ill save all of us the nightmares and DEboners we would have after seeing them thangs....but on the real...you ever seen them broads out in the wild?? them tittles look like they coming out their ribs they so low....true story!!!

oh and you sure do give a WHOLE lot of credit to two ranchers from THE 1960's for thinking to add anatomy to a "costume"

Comment

I was gonna post some aborigine ******* but I think ill save all of us the nightmares and DEboners we would have after seeing them thangs....but on the real...you ever seen them broads out in the wild?? them tittles look like they coming out their ribs they so low....true story!!!

woooo! this had me laughing hard. lol

Comment

• I'm not even going to waste my time or intelligence on this fraudulent horse ****.

Watch this. Or continue to be a ******. Your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I'm not even going to waste my time or intelligence on this fraudulent horse ****.

Spending more time and money is exactly how new species are discovered. Bioligists are regularly discovering new species, usually based on the stories and sightings of locals. Heres an interesting article on the subject if you're actually interested
            http://www.smithsonianmag.com/specia...w-Species.html and if not I'll just post a small piece for you.
            Even within our own class, mammals, roughly 300 new species have been discovered in the first decade of this century—mostly rodents, but also marsupials, a beaked whale and a slew of primates. Researchers recently estimated that the total mammal species count will rise from about 5,500 now to 7,500 by mid-century. “And 10,000 wouldn’t be a stretch,” says Kristofer Helgen, a mammalogist at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, who has discovered roughly 100 new species.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
              Spending more time and money is exactly how new species are discovered. Bioligists are regularly discovering new species, usually based on the stories and sightings of locals. Heres an interesting article on the subject if you're actually interested
              http://www.smithsonianmag.com/specia...w-Species.html and if not I'll just post a small piece for you.
              **Yawn**

You know what the difference is between those newly discovered mammals and bigfoot is?

Those newly discovered mammals don't have hundreds of tourist traps, bogus museums, and themed restaurants where you can order a 'bigfoot burger'.

Oh, and they've actually been proven to exist, as well.

Your argument is not only flawed but it's the same redundant argument that people who buy into this garbage always use :

"But new species are being discovered every day!"

Yeah, but not bigfoot, the loch ness monster, or the chupacabra.

"But the fact that there are so many undiscovered animals out there indicates that bigfoot could legitimately be one of them!"

No, it really doesn't.

These previously unknown creatures are all either relatively small in size, ocean dwelling, or indigenous only to a very specific (and isolated) geographic area.

Bigfoot is supposed 9 feet tall stomping around California, Oregon, Washington, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, Chile, Argentina, and at least a dozen other heavily populated places. Somebody would've shot the mother****er by now. Or at least gotten a photograph that didn't look like it was taken by a camera stuck up somebody's ass.

The same thing is true of every other mythic creature purported to exist by these utter failures at life.

Comment

• Lol ^^^^^^^^

Comment

I'm not even going to waste my time or intelligence on this fraudulent horse ****.

funny you should say "horse sht"

Comment

funny you should say "horse sht"

What are you attempting to imply with these pictures, exactly?

I'm sorry, I don't speak ******.

Comment

**Yawn**

You know what the difference is between those newly discovered mammals and bigfoot is?

Those newly discovered mammals don't have hundreds of tourist traps, bogus museums, and themed restaurants where you can order a 'bigfoot burger'.

Oh, and they've actually been proven to exist, as well.

Your argument is not only flawed but it's the same redundant argument that people who buy into this garbage always use :

"But new species are being discovered every day!"

Yeah, but not bigfoot, the loch ness monster, or the chupacabra.

"But the fact that there are so many undiscovered animals out there indicates that bigfoot could legitimately be one of them!"

No, it really doesn't.

These previously unknown creatures are all either relatively small in size, ocean dwelling, or indigenous only to a very specific (and isolated) geographic area.

Bigfoot is supposed 9 feet tall stomping around California, Oregon, Washington, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, Chile, Argentina, and at least a dozen other heavily populated places. Somebody would've shot the mother****er by now. Or at least gotten a photograph that didn't look like it was taken by a camera stuck up somebody's ass.

The same thing is true of every other mythic creature purported to exist by these utter failures at life.
                      No CHUPACABRAS??? .........

Comment

Working...
                      X