No announcement yet.

If you had 3 wishes what would they be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    whats the use of that if you aint usin it to fack 'gina?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      whats the use of that if you aint usin it to fack 'gina?
      at least it would give me confidence to find a better a job and be able to afford higher quality prostitutes more often to make my dick wet.

Comment

I would give all 3 away to someone who needed them. I'm a lyin sac of horse ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          at least it would give me confidence to find a better a job and be able to afford higher quality prostitutes more often to make my dick wet.
          youre a funny dude willy. you should get out and hit on drunk chicks at bars. youre sense of humor will get them in the sack.

id prolly get more poon if i was as hilarious as you

Comment

Get my right hand back, be born with arches, and be indestructable.

Comment

So break these records into pieces
              Mix 'em together just how I need them
              Play it in the club at 12 o'clock
              What can I say?
              Party nonstop
              Last edited by Miburo; 09-12-2012, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Get my right hand back, be born with arches, and be indestructable.
                Damn son, you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  Damn son, you serious?
                  Yeah man. Almost a year ago and still going through surgeries. Got the back of my right hand ground down half way through the bone. It was tough. I was caught in a conveyor belt head pulley for 2 minutes calling the loader with my left hand. Finally put both my legs up on the frame and kicked off and that freed me. I couldnt pull it free and was scared of kicking off earlier because I thought it might rip my whole are off. The exact same accident happened a week earlier in Arizona and ripped the guys arm off and he bled out and died.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Yeah man. Almost a year ago and still going through surgeries. Got the back of my right hand ground down half way through the bone. It was tough. I was caught in a conveyor belt head pulley for 2 minutes calling the loader with my left hand. Finally put both my legs up on the frame and kicked off and that freed me. I couldnt pull it free and was scared of kicking off earlier because I thought it might rip my whole are off. The exact same accident happened a week earlier in Arizona and ripped the guys arm off and he bled out and died.
                    Wow, that's awful. I had a nerve nicked near the middle of my left elbow a few months back and my left hand function has been a bit off ever since, but nothing that measures up to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Wow, that's awful. I had a nerve nicked near the middle of my left elbow a few months back and my left hand function has been a bit off ever since, but nothing that measures up to that.
                      Im gonna be in a medical journal over. My recovery was great considering the injury. The worst part was having to call 911 and guide them to mine I work at while the 40 year old guys I work with try not to pass out at the sight of my hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X