Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    http://www.shanghairanking.com/ARWU2012.html American education is turribl
    Quite impressive!

Comment

who is `shang hair an king` ??

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Does anyone know where exactly the US ranks in education compared to the rest of the world?
        i don't know rankings but i do know several guys who went to US colleges on baseball, football & hockey scholarships & they said sports & money is all the colleges care about. these guys were telling me there were guys who could barely spell their own names but were getting pushed through college because of their athletesism. i never attended college in the states so it's only second hand words & this was 15 years ago. i always thought you had to maintain a certain grade avg to keep playing but if the guy is rushing for 250 yrds\ game they will get some help. i'm only speculating on past words from people with no proof of what i say.
        Last edited by joe strong; 09-08-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Those University ranking is based on research and prestige. However, when regards to the actual teaching aspects, American universities isn’t better than most OCED countries and some developing countries. A lot of universities worldwide are definitely closing the gap on American universities especially the Asian universities

Comment

Originally posted by Ramesses View Post
            Those University ranking is based on research and prestige. However, when regards to the actual teaching aspects, American universities isn’t better than most OCED countries and some developing countries. A lot of universities worldwide are definitely closing the gap on American universities especially the Asian universities
            source? ............

Comment

Working...
            X