If Rocky Balboa were a real fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    good lord i was for real gonna say that he would be Glen Johnson

"what'chu talkin' 'bout, mon? dem losses 'er all suspect to me fans who buy me bull**** 'bout bein' robbed in fights with 'dem bombaclats. naa badda me , bwoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Yeah that Gentleman Glen moniker was complete horseshit. He took nothing with good grace. The first time I ever heard him admit he might have lost was against Carl Froch when he was past 40 and was ironically level on one crazy judge's scorecard.

Dude's a bit of a wanker, imo,
      Throughout his career he b*tched about so many decisions that he rightfully lost that it made guys like Hopkins and Barrera seem humble in defeat.

Comment

if he was a real fighter.

He would get killed. The guy was garbage, he literally took 30 shots to miss 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          if he was a real fighter.

He would get killed. The guy was garbage, he literally took 30 shots to miss 1.
          How do you think he'd do against a methodically masterful counterpunching beast like JMM?

Comment

No fighter in the world could take the punishment that rocky took. He would of been brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              No fighter in the world could take the punishment that rocky took. He would of been brain dead.
              ......Julio Cesar Chavez.

Comment

He'd be a vegetable. Nobody could take those type of beatings and be successful let alone have a career that lasts for over 80 fights (according to his wikipedia)

Comment

Working...
                X