Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He gave the order to kill bin laden and he supports Same-sex marriage. President.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    He's also the guy who held America's hand and guided us through the darkest period of our history during the depression, created the WPA, FDIC, CWA and NIRA, and presided over the largest technological and economic boom the world has ever been blessed by.

Anybody who doesn't acknowledge FDR's greatness is either historically and politically ignorant, or a diehard, party line towing, bible thumping, flag waving, war starting, ****sexual hating, minority discriminating, foaming at the mouth conservative **** for brains who listens to Glenn Beck daily while masturbating to fantasies of restoring this country to it's segregated colonial roots.
    Didn't he allow the attack on Pearl Harbor to gain American public support for the war.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Try what again? I said it can be argued Obama is more of a warmonger than Bush and it can he has bombed more countries Obama and Bush are cut from the same cloth at the least Obama is just as bad.
      Illegal War, Obama has not been involved with one, Bush has.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Didn't he allow the attack on Pearl Harbor to gain American public support for the war.
        Only in the minds of delusional individuals suffering from a paranoia induced psychosis. AKA : Conspiracy theorists.

The attack on pearl harbor was viewed by the Japanese military as a preventative necessity in order to prevent the U.S fleet from turning around and cockblocking them from further operations in Southeast Asia.

Comment

FDR also built internment camps and sent 120,000 Japanese Americans there for what?

Just because they were of Japanese descent.

Only white athletes allowed to the whitehouse, no black athletes allowed.

Segregated army and segregated country.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the great president of all time?
            you sure you're just talking about politics?

he's on a tier with W bush... he's been a mediocre president.

the best president in my lifetime was without a doubt bill clinton.
            Absolutely, the Clinton years were prosperous. Wow, what a great president.

Comment

gpotusoat?

hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Obama ordered escalated U.S. Military Strikes on Afghanistan.
                Obama ordered continued U.S. Military Strikes on Iraq.
                Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Pakistan.
                Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Yemen.
                Obama ordered U.S. Military Strikes on Libya.
                Obama ordered U.S Military strikes on Somalia.

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.
                yup..also since obama we've got NDAA, TSA, spy drones flying around america, continuation of patriot act, continuation of gitmo (aka torture), little transparency, etc...

Comment

I like to avoid political discussions because I am not up to date on my shots yet, but I do laugh at the people from other countries that spend too much time obsessing about American politics. Like it matters to them.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph5620

So basically you're saying because he's black Libya and Somalia should have been off limits? Downright silly .

couldn't go two full pages with out your victim act could you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj Calleti

He's a bum and a politically correct puppet.

Gay marriage? That's his highlight? Lmfaoooo gtfo.

good post...

Quote:

So basically you're saying because he's black Libya and Somalia should have been off limits? Downright silly .

"Victim act " lol as usual your racist mind set interprets a simple question as such . I'm not a victim and don't see myself as one . I'm sure I make more money than you and I know I'm more educated than a 310 troll like you . So carry on...

good post...

Quote:

"Victim act " lol as usual your racist mind set interprets a simple question as such . I'm not a victim and don't see myself as one . I'm sure I make more money than you and I know I'm more educated than a 310 troll like you . So carry on...

good post...
                    Victim act? LOL as usual your tired. racist repetitions interprets those sentiments from a simple question. I'm not even close to being a victim and don't see myself as one . But a broke,poor ,uneducated, 310 troll like you would benefit from Obama and his policies . You're just too dumb to see it .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj Calleti

He's a bum and a politically correct puppet.

Gay marriage? That's his highlight? Lmfaoooo gtfo.

good post...

Quote:

good post...

Quote:

couldn't go two full pages with out your victim act could

good post...
                      Victim act? LOL as usual your tired. racist repetitions interprets those sentiments from a simple question. I'm not even close to being a victim and don't see myself as one . But a broke,poor ,uneducated, 310 troll like you would benefit from Obama and his policies . You're just too dumb to see it .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X