Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Homeowner Arrested After Suspected Burglars Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how are you to know the intentions of someone who broke into your home in the middle of night. Do you ask them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      How about using them hands? Y'all are boxing fans, you should be able to fight a little bit.
      I go to the gym bi-weekly and to the rifle\gun range weekly. But when the family is at risk, forget the macho BS, just take the intruder down ASAP and 00buck will do that a lot quicker than my hands.

Comment

• If someone comes inside my house they're getting blasted, no questions asked. A cop once told me years ago that If someone goes inside your house to rob you can kill them, as long as their backs isn't facing you.

Comment

• This is whats wrong with england....what the **** were they suppose to do?!!? Help those bastards steal their ****?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            This is whats wrong with england....
            It's less violent than the US by a factor of four?

Comment

• Thats almost as stupid as the yolo drunk driving deaths in ontario. What a backwards ass law. A man cant defend himself and his property? The worlds flushing down the toilet hopefully your a floater.

Comment

• Are you Americans really this stupid?

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                  Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  On the other hand buying guns, ammo, safe storage systems, a gun club membership, shooting lessons and practise sessions is all absolutely free.

For me the biggest barrier to getting a gun is the expense of actually maintaining one. That includes reinforcing my house even more, getting an alarm, buying safes and installing them and so on. Because having a gun doesn't make you safer, it makes you a high value target. In my house I have a few items that a potential burglar might grab. I have things like golf clubs and an xbox, phones, cameras. These sorts of things require exchanging into something that thieves want. They want cash, drugs and guns. They have to take these things and turn them into cash, usually at a fraction of their value.

If I have guns, drugs or cash in my house I have items that do not require criminals to do any exchanges. Suddenly I become a target that is worth planning to hit.
                  What are you talking about? LOL Gun club membership? Shooting lessons? Maintaining a weapon? You buy a gun, no need for registration, paperwork or license. You clean it once in a while....wala! it's maintained!

Nobody knows I have a gun outside my wife and maybe a family member, I don't go flaunting it to let people know I have one.

Actually the gun nuts tend to be the ones inventing hypotheticals.

Leave the house.

"Well what if you live in an underground room with only one entrance and exit and they put a guard on the exit?"

They're going to grab stuff and leave.

"Well what if they are evil doctors who want to drug you and attach you together mouth to anus and make you into human centipedes!?"
                  I'm the farthest thing from a gun nut, but you keep making stuff up and rambling to try and save the point you are trying to make.

I live in America, burglars don't break into your home with a dozen roses in their hands and with just an intent to rob you. They come armed with guns, not knives.....GUNS. They break in and if they happen to come across you, they will shoot you. Now the point you made about everyone having a gun is what perpetuates this violence, I AGREE 100%. But WTF am I supposed to do? Be the only one without a gun in my home and then watch intruders as they kill me and rape my wife?

No thanks, it's great you don't have to live in a place where stuff like that happen but here in Miami, it's a very real thing. People get shot and murdered every single day here in Broward and Dade county, there are home invasions (do you know what a home invasion is?) robberies, rapes, even women getting kidnapped and tortured for 3 days at a time.

Sh.it is real here, it's not a joke, it's not a fantasy we have created, it's real. So while I would love to live in a world without guns, I can't.

Comment

• Tough break

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Are you Americans really this stupid?
                      you consider self defense stupid ?

Comment

Working...
                      X