Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ghettoest place you have ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably, bed-stuy in brooklyn. BROOKLYN, BABY!!!

Comment

xraided is in jail for murder. i dont think BROTHa Lynch is? or is he?

Comment

wat about SHYNE!!!!

Comment

Well he might have killed someone or whatever but I've met him personally my homie Kage used to work on his beats and **** and when I chilled with him he wasn't nothin like what he claimed to be.He was actuaklly pretty calm and chill.We got high barbequed and played dominoes.That same day we all went to a concert he did at a local high school where I'm from with JT the bigga figga was there the GLP and a few other groups including my homies group that was debuting their new cd.We sat backstage gettin high and talked **** clownin on each other **** like that.

Comment

forgot about xraided. i know some dudes that just bump his music. obviously sounds like hes recording over the phone. i wouldnt mess with raided either.

you mean to tell me game is in xraided's category for toughness?

right up there with doctor dre
            Originally posted by DANGER13

Comment

X Raided was straight gangsta he's in folsom for murders he rapped about on his first cd.Lynch isn't locked up as far as I know.

Comment

Yeah I bet hes cool in real life. There is a difference between the man and the rapper.

I hear Bone still lives in their original homes in the ghetto. Any truth to this?
                Originally posted by 2nd II none
                Well he might have killed someone or whatever but I've met him personally my homie Kage used to work on his beats and **** and when I chilled with him he wasn't nothin like what he claimed to be.He was actuaklly pretty calm and chill.We got high barbequed and played dominoes.That same day we all went to a concert he did at a local high school where I'm from with JT the bigga figga was there the GLP and a few other groups including my homies group that was debuting their new cd.We sat backstage gettin high and talked **** clownin on each other **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by .:ImSoFlyyy:.
                  Yeah I bet hes cool in real life. There is a difference between the man and the rapper.

I hear Bone still lives in their original homes in the ghetto. Any truth to this?

Very true, most rappers just talk hella **** about how hard they are and **** but in reality they are different from any of us except the money.

Comment

East Palo Alto 1992.
                    Oakland
                    Compton

Comment

chales ese i got my paPERs! matter of fact, no offense but i KNOW im more legal then you haha. and SURENOS arent from mexico, there US citizens homie.SOUTHSIDERs dont alow border brothers,(mexican nationals) they usually only allow CHICANOS(mexicans born here like me)
                      in tha PEN, MEXICAN MAFIA there Chicanos born here. BORDER BROTHERS are there own gang(meXXican nationals)
                      and there are some illeagel SURENOS, not much. and there wanabes not real, there from NORTH tho, in SOUTHSIDE we all CHICANOS. eNtiendes?
                      When did I say you DON'T have your papers....?

You know you're more legal than me, funniest thing I've heard all day, no such thing as MORE LEGAL....

Stop talking spanish, please.
                      In this website, we speak ENGLISH...not spanish...

I don't care where someone is born, I don't like surenos, nortenos or any of those childish gangs.

Comment

Working...
                      X