Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ghettoest place you have ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DANGER13
    i duno if GAME Is down or not, but i'll say this. hEs tha best nEw rapper. he mAkes some bad ass gangster music. 300 bars is fuken sick, so is 120. the DOCUMENTARY was awesome, and GHOST unit and STOP SNITCHIN STOP LYIN were Solid mixtapes. hes my current favorite BlAk Rapper
    No offense, but I think they should deport Surenos back to Mexico(not you)...They are giving Mexicans a BAD name..

There are 2 kinds of Mexicans(i'm talkin bout the illegals)

#1. Hard working kind

#2. Punk ass surenos who go around starting **** when they ain't even LEGAL here...they're the reason the gov't don't want mexicans...

Comment

Originally posted by .:ImSoFlyyy:.
      you dont like brotha lynch? now that foo is straight ghetto and thug. he'd **** over game any day of the weak and from jail too. that guys a thug.

the game isnt a thug.
      Brotha Lynch lives like 10 minutes away from me..

Comment

that guy i wouldnt **** with. im being honest.

the game --> *****. ive know crips and bloods and they dont need to tell you theyre tough. he banks his whole career on surbubanites who never tasted life nor met a gangster. i have met many and the game aint one of thm.
        Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
        Brotha Lynch lives like 10 minutes away from me..
        Last edited by BLOODSHED; 12-17-2005, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
          No offense, but I think they should deport Surenos back to Mexico(not you)...They are giving Mexicans a BAD name..

There are 2 kinds of Mexicans(i'm talkin bout the illegals)

#1. Hard working kind

#2. Punk ass surenos who go around starting **** when they ain't even LEGAL here...they're the reason the gov't don't want mexicans...
          chales ese i got my paPERs! matter of fact, no offense but i KNOW im more legal then you haha. and SURENOS arent from mexico, there US citizens homie.SOUTHSIDERs dont alow border brothers,(mexican nationals) they usually only allow CHICANOS(mexicans born here like me)
          in tha PEN, MEXICAN MAFIA there Chicanos born here. BORDER BROTHERS are there own gang(meXXican nationals)
          and there are some illeagel SURENOS, not much. and there wanabes not real, there from NORTH tho, in SOUTHSIDE we all CHICANOS. eNtiendes?

Comment

and yea BROTHA LYNch is fuken gangster man, u can just tell by his lyrics. he seems krazier than GAME, but i wouldnt call GAME a pussie

Comment

its lynch in jail on murdering someone and NOT on change of heart.

Originally posted by DANGER13
              and yea BROTHA LYNch is fuken gangster man, u can just tell by his lyrics. he seems krazier than GAME, but i wouldnt call GAME a pussie

Comment

at the moment, it is my bedroom.... I've been going thru everything & cleaning...... sheesh, what a disaster.... with a side helping of ghetto.

Comment

Oakland, it's ghetto as **** there.

Comment

Originally posted by .:ImSoFlyyy:.
                    its lynch in jail on murdering someone and NOT on change of heart.

Wrong, I've met Brotha Lynch and kicked it with him he ain't nothin like all the **** he talks.

Comment

He is in jail for murder... he must be something like that.
                      Originally posted by 2nd II none
                      Wrong, I've met Brotha Lynch and kicked it with him he ain't nothin like all the **** he talks.

Comment

Working...
                      X