Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think 1 day humans will have to leave Earth to exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope its like the Jetsons

Comment

Outside of our planet there is no life.

Comment

larry got a hold of that good Kush again.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          not true at all

Comment

larry you need to work for a team of scientists

Comment

It's true.

You are just being decieved by those in control.

Comment

More likely we'll get hit by an asteroid, get killed my warfare or enter an ice age before that happens.

Comment

Humans (or earthlings) will have to leave the planet or perish. Eventually the sun will expand and absorb the planet. And in two thousand years earth is on a collision course with a comet as well.

As Carl Sagan said: The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves we will, one day, venture to the stars.

By the way the universe is expanding but there isn't something outside the universe. It's expanding in much the same way as the two dimensional surface of a balloon expands, only in three dimensional space. Makes your head hurt to think about it.

your god is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    More likely we'll get hit by an asteroid, get killed my warfare or enter an ice age before that happens.
                    "If nuclear war destroys humanity and most of the rest of life, a good bet for survival in the short term, and for evolutionary ancestry in the long term, is rats. I have a post-Armageddon vision. We and all other large animals are gone. Rodents emerge as the ultimate post-human scavengers. They gnaw their way through New York, London and Tokyo, digesting spilled larders, ghost supermarkets and human corpses and turning them into new generations of rats and mice, whose racing populations explode out of the cities and into the countryside. When all the relics of human profligacy are eaten, populations crash again, and the rodents turn on each other, and on the ****roaches scavenging with them. In a period of intense competition, short generations perhaps with radioactivity enhanced mutation-rates boost rapid evolution. With human ships and planes gone, islands become islands again, with local populations isolated save for occasional lucky raftings: ideal conditions for evolutionary divergence. Within 5 million years, a whole range of new species replace the ones we know. Herds of giant grazing rats are stalked by sabre-toothed predatory rats. Given enough time, will a species of intelligent, cultivated rats emerge? Will rodent historians and scientists eventually organise careful archaeological digs through the strata of our long-compacted cities, and reconstruct the peculiar and temporarily tragic circumstances that gave ratkind its big break?"

Richard Dawkins

Comment

What boggles my little mind, from what I have read, is the universe is composed of 80% + black matter, which made up of sub atomic particles that we still don't fully understand.

We still got a lot to uncover about our surroundings, before we can give a definitive "Earf is da only place that life can exist" type of talk. Just the sheer number of stars and galaxies alone should make somebody really question how we could be the only intelligent life in the entire universe.

Comment

Working...
                      X