No announcement yet.

Nasa Mars rover makes detailed crater image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    That photo is stunning! I can't wait to see more and see what this thing digs up. The way they had it land on the planet is simply amazing.

There must be a cool plagiarizer app in the android app store.
    Where did I say I wrote that piece son? LOL at copy and paste jobs, Breakbeat is the woman who does that every time. Perhaps the App Store has that app.

Comment

Pretty damn cool. I was surprised at the size of the rover. I thought it was a little booger, but the thing is about the size of a mid size car.

Comment

If you can actually grasp the fact that picture is of another world (which is hard), then you realize how unfuckingbelievable that picture is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          If you can actually grasp the fact that picture is of another world (which is hard), then you realize how unfuckingbelievable that picture is.
          Yes, it's amazing.

Green K given.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
            I didn't try to say it was me. I copied it just to show you the point, which still stands. I should have linked the site I guess.

I only wrote the top part. My knowledge is not too good on it and thus copied it to just show whoever.
            quoting without linking is indeed copying hoping you don't get caught. At least breakbeat provides links, even if they're from dailymac.

Comment

NASA seems to work a lot better without ESA fcking things up. The equipment they sent to Saturn malfunctioned so all we got was this grainy photo of Titan's surface......

When we couldve gotten....

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                There's water on Mars now.

There may also be some kind of simple life forms. We may eventually find valuable minerals there.

And this could be an early step toward an eventual human settlement on Mars.
                i saw some documentary in nat geo that more than 50% of the earth's seas are still waiting to be discovered (specially it's deepest trenches)... it's composition, geological features and it's living inhabitants...

but exploring mars appeals to the taxpayers and their money a lot better i guess...
                Last edited by talip bin osman; 08-13-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

There is no life outside of our planet.

You guys are just being decieved by them.

Comment

Amazing. I wonder when/if we will travel there.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                      YOu got a link on how they landed?
                      Obviously this is a simulation (they didn't have a news crew actually filming the landing LOL) but you get the idea. This is how everything worked though. Pretty neat. This is the first time they've landed a craft like this.

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                      Where did I say I wrote that piece son? LOL at copy and paste jobs, Breakbeat is the woman who does that every time. Perhaps the App Store has that app.
                      You didn't provide a link, thus making it look like you were trying to take credit for it. Am I to assume that you didn't write this either because you didn't "say you wrote this piece?"

Comment

Working...
                      X