Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankie Boyle OWNS Chris Brown on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Prince Harry off to Afghanistan, so he might die for the same reason as his mum. Fucking with the wrong Muslim."

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      You are going way over the top winning a medal makes you immune to being the butt of a joke now? Talk about being oversensitive.

The woman could win gold in the next 6 Olympics and go down in history as the greatest athlete of all time doesn't change the fact she has a huge nose and does resemble someone looking at themselves in the back of a spoon.

It's not bullying they are not 12 year olds in a school yard grown adults should be able to give and take banter without crying.
      but but in this poltically correct culture everyone is the same! You cant say anything rude even IF IT HAPPENS TO BE TRUE. Everyone gets a medal and cant say the truth about ANYONE, except if youre a white male, then you get ****ted on constantly. but everyone else? they protected species!

Comment

Frankie Boyle sucks dick..corny bastard.

Comment

Anyone is fair game in comedy. Name one comedian that doesn't make jokes about famous people?

Comment

Dude is childish. He ethered that girl because of her appearance, he should reserve venomous material for people that deserve it.

But that's what he's known for dark humour that straddles the border between acceptable humour and the offensive. I understand what he's doing but sometimes he takes it too far. He tries too hard, he's almost seems like a parody of himself, a caricature, comic book character with no real substance resorting to petty insults.

He should flip the script and try different material, clearly the guy is intelligent but as I say he's style is very juvenile.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              I wouldn't call standing up against bullying as 'pc'.

Frankie Boyle is a bully. Comedy should be reserved against those who deserve it. Cut it anyway you want, but a young double gold winner, does not deserve to be embarrassed on national tv because of the way she looks.

And for the record, I've never had to think to get a Frankie Boyle joke. He's a lowest common denominator comedian. Crude and very simplistic.
              i hope you are equally outraged every time anyone makes a joke about susan boyle or ann widdecombe.

Comment

Hahaha I love Frankie Boyle!

Comment

Frankie Boyle is awesome

Comment

Wish he'd go back to doing stand up.

Comment

I find Frankie very funny but he can be very hurtful.

I didn't mind him joking about Adlington or whatever but I wasn't very impressed when he began mocking people with autism.

I have a relation who suffers from autism. Not at all funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X